MonaVie / misrepresentation/intimidation

My girlfriend has built up several MLM distributorships with other companies so when she heard of this one she went to a presentation. She came home screaming about the fraud.

A couple connected to her hopeful sponsor were out of Oakdale and she said the man is huge, sick and disgusting in appearance and wife looks like she has a drug problem. Not a great example for what this juice does for you.

In her short time spent there she caught too many conflicting stories and claims by this couple which lost her trust. Another distributor told her the woman tried to pass herself off as a nursing graduate, but knows jack and has worked in finance instead. The truth was out in the group that the two are out of work and desperately pushing MonaVie, to the point complaints have been made about the man and his attempts to harrass and intimidate distributors.

My girlfriend thouroughly has researched MonaVie's public financial records. She knows they went from 91, 000 dist to just over 60, 000 this past year and that some Rubys have seen under $1000 in a year. All of this denied and lied about at the meeting and when directly asked.

This MLM is limited to one product, the berry product. This limits any true demand or flexibility is filling needs of a variety of people. The way it is set up, it's distributors are desparate.

I read some distributor on here claiming a client of his could not stop drinking the juice because her body needs it. Hmmm, so, I guess when I drink 6 cokes in a day I am doing it because it is sooo nutritious?

With this economy, predators are desperate to feed on the down and out. Beware of people who are as despearate or more than you to get ahead and want to do it at your expense.

D  2nd of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a part of an organization called team, and our product is monavie.I love the product. With our system we do not stalk up on juice, just buy a case a month, which is enough for our family.I am soryy that you had a bad experience with your upline. Mine are wonderful, i am a gold exectutive and do make money each week, and have alot of friends that share the same opinion!
D  24th of Sep, 2010 by
60000! danny says theyre are over 10000000! dont be hatin 10000000people cant be wrong!!!
N  28th of Nov, 2011 by
I agree with Team Player. There are bad apples in every bunch. As for the products there are a variety of products. The Essential juice is great for kids, Active is great for those with the aches & pains. (M)Mun is for those who are sick often, also great for kids. Pulse is FDA approved to lower your cholesterol which is also god for heart health. RVL is great weight management option, there are many success stories from those who follow the routine.