MonaVie / monavie scam

United States Review updated:
2.7
I have read several complaints about this company and I really feel bad for the people who have spent their hard earned money on this product to only be scamed. I had a bottle given to me to try and to get me to sign up. I drank the bottle and it wasn't a bad product, when I found out what it would cost me a week to keep drinking it, I decided against it. I started reading the beneifits of the acai berry and was really impressed. I finally found a product that was alot cheaper than monavie, it was 100% organic acai with 100% organic concord grape added to enhance flavor, no team to join, and you order on your own terms. No auto-ship and no unathorized billing. You have the option to join as a distributor or just buy as you need it. I decided to join, not to get rich, but to save on what I drank myself. I have a few family members that I ordered it for just for them to try and now they drink it. I order though my membership and they pay my cost. I don't avertise that I'm a member or even try to make any money from it. I just enjoy the beneifits of the product. That's the reason I'm writing this, is to give you an option to drink the acai juice, save money, and even sale it if you choose too. You will not have any meetings or pressure from the company to buy. You won't even hear from them unless you contact them. If you would like to read more on the company and their products, you can go to my members website for all the imformation. www.amazonthunder.com/members/evenbetter . You can also email me with any questions. Thanks
Rl

Comments

Ed
  17th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Your product is even more expensive than Monavie. 1 case of 4 bottles is only $130 in Monavie and if you order 2 the second is only $100. You have only 1 fruit. There are 19 in Monavie. You do not tell how your product is processed..Florida University has done a study on 4 different methods. The only safe way to perserve the nutrients in the Acai is to Flash Free Dry it. Monavie does not add water. That also has shown in the lab to nulify all nutrional benefits of the Acai. Monavie has a simple method of dupication where you help others add this juice to their diet and drink free. I think you have not been properly trained and informed. I am sorry you have had this negative experience. Believe me you need to do further studies. You may be drinking something that has little if no help for your body.
Ja
  14th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
"Monavie does not add water. That also has shown in the lab to nulify all nutrional benefits of the Acai. "

Ummm yes they do. It's a juice concentrate (read the label) therefore they have to add water to reconstitute the juice.

Monavie is a joke of a product and a business. Just a bunch of known scammers pushing magic juice. I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to buy into this over hyped nonsense.
Pa
  16th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
How is your product processed? Does it have pulp? Does it contain the Omega-3 from the acai berry? Is it freeze dried into a pulp with the oxygen and water removed so it retains 99.9% of its nutritional value? Is it processed with 24 hours of harvesting? If you have organic acai, then its farmed and not grown in the wild. How many fruits does your product contain? What is the cost per serving? Does your company pay out 50% of what it makes back to its distributors? Does your product contain water or sugar? Are the fruits low glycemic index? Do you have medical or scientific studies to show your product is superior to others, such as MonaVie? Where is your product produced? Is it certified by the USDA?

From what I can see, your product is okay but its not amazing.

Sorry Charlie but I will stick with drinking MonaVie
Sw
  20th of Apr, 2009
go plug your own opportunity somewhere else and quit calling monavie a scam, far from it. If you don't like something don't buy it or try it, i have heard many people with great benefits they are getting from taking monavie. Now before you say it is a claim, that it cured something think again, how many products are out there with their own claims on how it cleans better or use this it is better, all products are either referred or a claim on tv how it works so good.
If i go to a movie and say it sucks or is good is that a claim or my experience. Monavie is good stuff with the pulse, everybody is so flippin busy at barely getting ahead or barely getting buy, running themselves to some serious health problems. So a $40-$45 dollar a bottle over 8 days and 4 oz a day you get 13 servings of fruit, i am all in for that alone, it is the cost of a starbucks a day at least. $4-5 bucks for me is well worth it, everytime i go to the store i just throw out the stuff i bought before. Apples and other fruit can be gassed up to 4-5 years in a inert gas so they keep and because it was never frozen the health people say it is fresh! Can you really trust where all your fruit comes from with pesticides and whatever else, how do you get fruit that is supposed to be fresh at temps below zero. Picked green and let to ripen in transit. I will be more than happy to tell people about Monavie and let them try it for themselves. The pulse for the heart why not? You would need to spend over $20.00 per day to actually eat the 8-10 servings of fruit you need from the health guide. Who does that? Yes i am involved and really tired of reading other people's opportunity to slander monavie, don't like it then don't buy it. Go do your own opportunity somewhere else. There is youth juice, your amazon thunder, limu, gogi, blue frog, several others out there. Monavie is good stuff but by all means take whatever makes sence to you and your health, if you get something out of it great if not great! As you can't feel a heart attack comming now can you.
Sa
  12th of Jul, 2009
Hola RLK,

Nice to hear that you got the Monavie bottle from a Monavie Distributeur. Did you pay for it?
It looks like the person who trusted you gave it to you. It would show some respect if you did your homework and didn't make a commercieel to a utter brand to your " friend".
Ho
South Jordan, Utah
USA, 84095
US
www.monavie.com

I went to a Meeting Where they were serving free samples of their juice

Mona Vie .With in 24 hrs of drinking this juice product

I was rushed to the hospital with massive

internal bleeding caused from a shell fish

reaction in their drink . I was never told

at any time their was shell fish products.

25, 000 dollars later and the loss of several pints of blood. I got out of the hospital and contacted mona vie corp I told my story and was laughed at by the person whom took the call, I submitted my medical bills and still nothing was done Beware of this drink and the people that operate it Im seeking a attorney this week to file a complaint in superior Court .
Ny
  24th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i had a fish bone stuck to roof of my mouthe when i drank the juice so now has 21 igedients more than i though. more for my money. andj i just grew a extra finger.