Monaco Doberman / breeder

1 Review updated:

Molly King -- Monaco Kennel-- Horrific; had to put the dog down after a year aggressiveness and sending my child to hospital; paid 1200 and neutering ; breeder took back this dog and resold him to me saying original owner wasn't "home enough" to care for this dog ; when i reached out to breeder re my difficulty she was absent. She should be out of business ---- horrific breeder. Bad dogs !!! Doberman -- i love this breed, previous dob owner...this breeder should be put down- i am so angry .

Ad
Jul 16, 2017

Comments

• Sw
      Aug 21, 2019

Just read your comment and would like to hear more about experience. We got a puppy from Molly King last year. It was born at the end of March so he is almost one-and-a-half years old and has recently started showing aggression towards us. He has always been defiant and dominant and not obeying commands without being told multiple times but now lately he has taken to growling and showing his teeth over little things. We have two teenagers and an 8 year old and so our concern is him attacking one of them so we have decided to reach out to her and have her take him back.