MomsRing.com / Terrible quality products

This isn't much to most I am sure, but to me it is significant. I ordered a ring from momsring.com. They sent the ring and everything was fine. My father, an ex-jewler helped me resize the ring. The first tap with the ring stretcher popped out all the stones and we lost one.

The company is denying any responsibility, even though they admit the stones were not mounted with anything more than tension. Nothing on their website posts this. How in the world to you set stones by tension and not secure them?

Needless to say I would NEVER use them again. They did not put forth any effort to help me resolve this issue. So my good intentions are now being punished and my wife's mother's ring is worthless... just like momsring.com.

La

Comments

• La
      25th of Apr, 2009

"Larry" has tried this before, and you can see the full string on /link removed/ Many people made unsolicited comments stating that he abused the ring by trying to stretch it instead of properly re-sizing it.

Below are my final comments on the issue:

CEO of Momsring.com, full refund to the customer
    I am the CEO of momsring.com, and I was dismayed to see that your report is still listed on this website.

First, our policy is to refund the full cost or exchange a ring to any customer who is not satisfied with their purchase. Even if you destroyed the ring with a hammer, you can return it to us and you will receive a full refund.

Second, I appreciate the service that the [redacted] provides. When a company is running a scam on the internet, it becomes obvious because there are multiple complaints against them. I invite the web community to search for complaints against our product or service. Yours is the only one, and we have sold many thousands of rings over the past five years.

Third, I was able to track the order that you complained about, and you did not purchase the ring from us. I won't use your name here, but your initials are J.D., and the initials of the person that made the purchase are V.S.

I have sent a private email to V.S., and if he will respond to me I will be happy to send him a refund check, even if he does not return the ring to us. If he had returned the ring, he would have received an immediate refund.

The intentions of [redacted] are good, but they don't verify claims. If they knew that you were not the customer in this case, they may have asked for a verification from the person who made the purchase.

I stand by the guarantee promise on our website. You must understand that we can't send you a refund check because you didn't buy anything from us. On the other hand, V.S. will receive an immediate refund if he replies to my personal email.

I think this is fair, don't you?