Mommies.com / Bad service

1 United States

I was until very recently a member of Charlotte Mommies.com(online website for moms of charlotte, NC) Everyone has always had good things to say about them but it is not all good. There have been several members banned from the site and others leave due to not being happy with the way the site is run. It has come to my attention over the past year and a half that I was a member that the management does not want anyone disagreeing with them. On the site there have been occasionally some hot topics discussed that have gotten out of hand. Instead of just locking the particular post in question they reprimand anyone who caused trouble with it and usually the one who started it quite unfairly I might add. In the recent incident the manager of the site was rude and refused to explain herself or apologize for her words. She said things that were taken the wrong way and instead of explaining herself she was insulting and refused to apologize. Now I can not show you proof of this discussion as the management deleted if before I had the chance and then banned me because I would not let the issue drop. I felt the members deserved an apology but especially the member that was insulted. She was blocked from the site for a time and either was totally banned or left due to this. Thank you for listening. If you need anymore information please let me know. The only other information I have are private messages that were sent to me supporting my stance.

Ga