Momentum — service
I opened two savings accounts with Momentum in December 2016. Last month(April 2017) I requested my saved funds to be paid out to me. I was communicating with my Advisor and submitted in the required documents.
I would send him the documents he requested but after a week, he would tell me the documents are not correct. I'm failing to understand why it would take him more than 2 days to see that the proof of residence I submitted is not acceptable. It's been over 2 weeks now and I still have not received my money. When I signed up, I was told that it would take 48hours for my funds to be available to me when requested.
I am getting really frustrated as I am in desperate need of the money.
I am even thinking of closing those accounts once my money is paid out.
More Momentum Complaints & Reviews
- Momentum Health - associated specialist list not working 
- Momentum Health - hospital authorisation
- Momentum Health - hospital admissions 
- Momentum Health - medical aid do not have your best interest at heart
- Momentum Health - momentum fatcats turning out to be useless too
- Momentum - My case is similar to the case of – “nathan ganas’ family death payout” (nov 2018)…
- Momentum - claim
- Momentum - unclaimed provident fund
- Momentum Health - hospital claim unpaid
- Momentum Health - my membership number is 910504412 and complaining about poor service of the members working there