Momentum Direct/2-Day Slim Down / Charges on Account

I cancelled this free trial October 17, 2007, yet, today, November 9, 2007, 2-Day Slim Down product arrived via USPS. I have been unable to make contact by phone, and the email sent has a help ticket marked "low priority". My account is going to be charged shipping and handling charges for a product that I should never have received. Since it is hard to reach Momentum Direct, sending the product back, may not be acknowledged, but I plan on asking for a return receipt at the post office.

Comments

• Ka
      19th of Nov, 2007

I ordered the product, have not received it. I have called the office but there is only a machine and then it hangs up. It seems as though there is not a real office. The funds were deducted from my account and it seems as though I have been scammed.

Karen Green.

• Ta
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I ordered the product on November 4th which was a Sunday, they took the funds out of my account on Wed. Nov. 7th. I waited until Nov. 19th to call and see about my shipment, they told me it was being shipped that day and wait 3-4 business days and I would have my product, I give them longer because of the Thanksgiving Holidays and still no product. On Thursday Nov. 29th, I seen that they drafted 49.95 out of my account for something I haven'r even tried nor gotten yet, When I called, He said My shipment was mailed on the 27th. I still have no product and screwed out of 7.97 + 49.95.

4th of Dec, 2007

Hello, I too have ordered from this 2-day slimdown free offer, and didnt receive the product. I am very upset because I am a student at college with very limited funds, and the charge of 49.95 put me in the negative funds. There better be a way to get my money refunded! if anyone knows how, please let me kno!! thank you