Molitor Motorsports / Failure to provide services paid for

1 610 Valley Brook RdAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 906 5273

Paid $1250 for a BMW Head and $1k for the install. This was to be a special head carefully prepared for a race car. Car didn't run well after install of the head. Alex Molitor said that the problem was my rings so a complete engine rebuild was required. Gave him another $1k.

2 months went by. He wouldn't tell me what was happening with my car. 5X he said that my car was ready and I could come pick it up, but he would suddenly disappear on pickup day. I drove across the state and spent 4 days in his parking lot trying to get my car. Had to report my car as stolen and bring the police on site twice. Finally caught Alex and with police assistance we encouraged him to give me my NON-RUNNING car.

Later tear down of the engine found that the head was complete junk. Rocker arms junk, cam junk, head junk and valve bent. And, lol, it needed a valve job. Have filed suit.

Comments

• A1
      16th of Mar, 2009

wonder were he is hiding now???

This individual tried to rip me of also, yet failed miserably and he was the one that came well short in the end.

I had purchased one of two items from this individual, whom originally mis-directed (sent the items to a non existent and not my address, and most likely on purpose as he refused to correct this error originally), so the consignment was RTS. Eventually he sent one of two items purchased claiming he sent both.

As this was a cross continental transaction all items go through customs, with their declaration as evidence to that fact only one item was sent and an ensuing bank (smartly paid via credit card, for extra insurance) + lengthy pay-pall dispute, I got most of my money back.

this was a common theme for him selling stuff online... sell two or more items and deliver only one!!

hope it works out for you and otheres...