Moksha Spa & Wellness Center / Missrepresentation of Services

1 160 Merrimack StreetMethuen, MA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I were looking for a relaxing day together, a day off from work. We did research on spas because we were looking for something to do. We have been to many of spas in there area and thought we would try a different place. The Moksha Spa came up in our search in Methuen, MA. It looked beautiful in side and the treatments seemed exotic and relaxing, just what we were looking for, something different and relaxing.

We go and when we get there, it was very nice inside. But as soon as we get in the treatment rooms it was all down hill. I got a facial that was below average and then went into my massage that sounded so great, it was called "Moksha Signature Indian Head Massage ". It was the worst massage I have ever had. I stopped it half way because it was so bad. I dont even believe she was a massage therapist. My husband said his facial was ok but he also said his massage was awful as well. Noone looking for a relaxing spa day should ever go this place. It was awful and dissapointing!!!

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Oct, 2012

Had second appointment for my laser. Owner kept me waiting 45 minutes to one.gif with no apology. Atmosphere is pretty, but very unprofessional and unorganized operation I

• Ka
      25th of Feb, 2017

We had the same experience! Absolutely terrible!! The place is disgusting, the water they offered us tasted like bad tap water and the sheets were stained. I had the worst facial that barely lasted 15 min, no pore cleansing, no face massage, no mask. My friend had a massage (we got a package for two people) and her massage therapist kept going way up the sheet to the point of it being inappropriate. We both left half way through the service. I couldn't wait to get home and shower to wash off the feeling of disgust. So much for a relaxing spa day!