Mokhtar Asaadi / Bottoming out of breast implant!

1 101 Old Short Hills RdWest Orange, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973 731 7000

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Asaadi several years ago which resulted in one of my implants bottoming out and dropping more than one inch below the other breast. The bottoming out was noticed within a month after surgery and my implants are only 330 ccs and are under the muscle so clearly the dropping was due to surgeon error of cutting too large of a pocket. A different plastic surgeon seemed shocked reading my operative report and said that Asaadi's incision was very aggressive according to what Assadi himself wrote in the report. Worst of all when I went to Asaadi with the problem he acted like it wasn't so bad and seemed to not even know what the term 'bottoming out' meant! Any plastic surgeon should know this. He pretty much blew me off and intimidated me. Bottoming out is very difficult to correct once it is done wrong the first time and I have to pay thousands and go thru another surgery to try to fix my now messed up breasts.

An

Comments

25th of Apr, 2008

damn girl...i wouldnt trust an indian/muslim doctor anyway, but hey im just saying that b/c i had one give me a breast exam to feel for a lump i found in my breast and he freaked me out while he was touching me - it seemed like he took the job for a different reason if you know what i mean. and i'm not racist, i'm a quarter persian myself - they truly freak me out and i wouldn't go through them, not unless you know a lot of their work and they have proof of experience. thats one of the reasons i love this website! i hope you got it fixed though, thats lame u had to pay all that money, ridiculous.

• Ta
      20th of Mar, 2009

The girl above is an idiot. Mokhtar Assadi is from Iran and he is dirty persian/Muslim...he is not Indian

• Ka
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AS WELL. SUCH A FRIGID MAN. YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE IS IN IT FOR HELPING PEOPLE LOOK GOOD. NOT DESTROYING THEM. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT DR. ASAADI. THE MORE I TELL PEOPLE THE MORE I HEAR HIS NAME IN A NEGATIVE FASHION. THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN.

• Li
      8th of Apr, 2009

What was your experience? I am thinking about having breast augmentation done by him and these are the only complaints I've heard. I would really like to know everything you know before I make a mistake. Thank you.

• Ka
      15th of Apr, 2009

I am not at liberty to say being that I am consulting a lawyer about my case. I would love to recommend you to please do your research and think this through. I think about this everyday from morning to night. There is nothing I can do on my own to fix what he has done to me. I have done so much research and decided to go with a friends recommendation rather than the one I trusted for myself. It was the worst thing I have EVER done. I work with large volumes for clients ranging in ages and the more I talk to people the more I hear such sad or negative stories. Dr. Asaadi stands for false advertisement, malpractice, HORRIBLE bedside manor, and way over priced without anything to back it up. I paid 5, 000.00 more than I should of for the simple fact that I thought it meant I would have flawless results. This was the only regret I have in life. If you need any other doctors names, I can share some of the best. Like I said, prior to my surgery I researched for years so that I would make the right decision. I went with a friends word over my own personal research. I can only share the ones I thought made me feel like GOLD. Not just some foolish patient. I do suggest that you do your homework and look at before and afters, look for complaints. It is your body. You only get one. And you don't want to feel awful when you look in the mirror. PLEASE LISTEN> I ope this helps. Please feel free to ask as many questions as needed.

• Su
      16th of Apr, 2009

I am so glad i found all of these posts!!! I visited the office and found them to be rude and inconsiderate. They were as nice as anything when I made the appt. After I thought the price was a little too high they had no time for me. The office should attend a class on manners and Dr. Asaadi needs to learn a thing or two on being kind and friendly. I would never trust him with my body. What an awful experience I had with them. I ended up paying more with a better doctor and didn't mind because he made me feel comfortable and like I wasn't just another dollar sign. I never made a better decision.

• Ne
      6th of May, 2009

I can't believe that you all had such negative experiences - Dr Asaadi did my rhinoplasty and he did an amazing job. I have had subsequent minor procedures with him over the last 6 years (injectibles, fat grafting) and I think he is simply amazing. His eye for beauty and how to obtain it is second to none. His demeanor may not come across as warm but he is not American so perhaps you are misreading his personality? Apparently the remarks above ARE racially motivated- "dirty persian"? uhhh, okay, you are not racist at all.

• Un
      6th of Jun, 2009

I agree with the complaints. Had surgery that was too expensive and was told I look great, when in fact I don't.
    Just afraid they will charge me again for the same thing with no improvement.
    please post doctors who are good for a redo.
    Thanks,
    Unhappy

• Sw
      6th of Jun, 2009

I'd never let an indian cut into my body. They lie about their credentials and think of patients as hunks of meat. I also walk out of subways/dunkin donuts when i see them behind the counter as they are unwashed.

• De
      30th of Jun, 2009

I have used this poor excuse for a doctor for three procedures at once. Being 45 I was hoping to give me a little pick me up. Instead I received a nightmare. His promises are totally false and the fact that he has asked me to pay for the mistake he has made is so cruel. He was cold and emotionless during our consultation. Because I valued a clients opinion, I brushed that aside. As soon as I said I would book the $20, 000.00 procedure he was so nice. Until our follow up. That is when he unleashed the awful result. I asked for a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in my hips. I came out with sagging breasts that where uneven, nipples that where reshaped and 2 inches higher on one side and one slimmer thigh. His response, first denial, then said it happens. What a MISTAKE! I am getting a lawyer. I will tell anyone who listens about him. I am also trying to get 7 on your side and an article in the newspaper.

• Un
      30th of Jun, 2009

I am so sorry for your bad results and experience. I am going through the same thing.
    I would appreciate it, if you can give me the name of doctors who can help fix my problem of bad lipo.
    I would also appreciate knowing how you are making out with the attorney and if I could have a referral.
    Thanks,
    Unhappy

• Sk
      5th of Jul, 2009

Unhappy, what was the problem with your lipo?

• Vi
      6th of Dec, 2011

He has spoiled my face by performed operation on the chin. After awful result repeated procedure with the same result. Now I have to cover my chin under hair.
    Same time hi performed liposuction for me with a terrible result.

• Vi
      7th of Dec, 2011

He has spoiled my face by performed operation on the chin. After awful result he has repeated procedure with the same result. Now I have to cover my chin under hair.
    Same time he performed liposuction for me with a terrible result.