Mohega / Won't return my purse that I paid for...

1 2167 E. 21st StreetBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-589-7570

My so-called "authentic" $289 Louis Vuitton handbag had a break in the shoulder strap so I sent it back to repair (there is a 12 mo. warranty). A month later they sent it back to me without fixing it. Their Customer Service said I was responsible for shipping (even though it was under warranty). I then paid to have it sent back to them. It was received/signed for over 3 weeks ago but no one at the company picks up the phone, responds to email and they still have my bag. I would definitely like my money back and have no way to contact Mohega.

He

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Aug, 2008

i aslo purchased a louis vutton hand bag that was NOT REAL first of all and it was damaged when i got . i spoke to a customer service rep at Mohega who assured me my payment of 388$ would be refunded to my account. Well it been one month and i havn't received my refund and Mohega phone has since been disconnected. i even filed a complaint with the BBB. I just want my money back!!!

• Cj
      25th of Aug, 2008

3 months ago I bought a Louis Vuitton bag and it was no real the shoulder strap broke and I sent it back customer service signed for it and a week later i get a crappy knock off LV and when I try to call the number is disconnected and so is their phone.

13th of Sep, 2008

I bought 2 chanel bags from Mohega.com which Ifound out were fake!! No way to contact then phone out of service ! Let me know if any way to contact them.

• Tr
      19th of Sep, 2008

I also got stung. I purchased a Loius Vuitton wallet for $138.00 from www.mohega.com and found out it was fake. I never used it because it was different then the one I chose on their website. Today I was going to try to exchange it but found out it was a fake. I opened the wallet for the first time today and the seam ripped. I hope they get arrested for this.

• Li
      23rd of Sep, 2008

purchased a Louis Vuitton handbag for Mohega, when the handbag arrived I took it to the LV store and was told that the bag was a fake. I came home and called Mohega and was told the in France the handbag was authentic. I told them that we weren't in France and wanted to return the handbag due to false advertising. I sent the hand bag back and the Mohega telephone number no longer worked. I'm want my money back but don't know how to get in touch with the company.

If anyone out there know how to get in touch with the company, please email me at hoof8854@comcast.net.