Mohammad Moniruzzaman / lottery

1 Gazipur, BD

Sir they provide a link. please can you download firefox right now and complete your transfer to your bank account becuase the transfer link will expire after 72 hours
click on download firefox — free web browser — mozilla

Http://hsbcwebonline.com/en/1/2/home/internet-banking/login

please sir check it.
Username: mohammad
Password: moniruzzaman_hsbc037
I download mozilla firebox then copy this link & paste (http://hsbcwebonline.com/en/1/2/home/internet-banking/login) in mozilla firebox then open a sign in window then I input username & password - ok then open my account information. but when I transfer my winning prize from this account the system want a c. o. t code. I mail to hsbc bank for c. o. t code then they said to pay $1500.00
please sir check it and mail to me. sir tell me this desired money reqired to transfer money from hsbc bank uk to bangladesh (any bank). it's true or false. if false please take action to the scammer hsbc bank plc, london uk
102 brompton road, london
Contact person: mr. sean kieran
(foreign operation manager)
Tel no: (44) [protected]
Line: (44) [protected]
Email: [protected]@europe.com

Dear beneficiary: mr. mohammad moniruzzaman,

We received your mail and instruction email from the central bank of england regarding the completion of your fund transfer has also came, stated that before your fund transfer can continue and transfer successfully to your bank account, you have to pay for the cost of transfer (c. o. t code) charges of $1, 500usd only, according to today’s exchange rate for transferring amount $1, 000, 000.00 (one million united states dollars) into your bank account, with optimism assurance that as soon as we are in receipt of the fee, we will process and deliver the (c. o. t code) to you immediately through email, to enable you complete your transfer 100% to your bank account immediately.

We are eager to serve you efficiently, please kindly respond back to us so that we can furnish you with the account details where the fee can be deposited so that we can process your cot and delivery to you immediately to enable you complete your transfer and start withdrawal of your money before 72 hours.

Thanking you