Mogi / FRAUD/MISADVERTISEMENT/TROUBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 CA, United States Review updated:

THIS COMPANY HAS MANY PROBLEMS FROM TROUBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, FRAUD IN THE ADVERTISEMENT, STATE THAT THEY CALL WHEN THEY DONT, ACCUSE EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEMSELVES, AND DONT TAKE CARE OF THERE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES ON A TIMELY FASHION. I TOOK MY CAR IN THE SHOP ACCORDING TO THERE PROCEDURES AND RENTED A CAR WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY WOULD PAY FOR THE REPAIR AND REINBURSE MY FAMILY BACK FOR THE RENTAL OF A CAR. THEY REFUSED AND DECLINED FOR THE REPAIR AND RENTAL AND THEN IT COSTED ME BY TAKING MY DAUGHTERS' AUDITION MONEY AND USE MY MONEY FROM MY SAVINGS TO PAY FOR I CAN I HAVE CAR BACK AND USE IT. I TALKED TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND NO ACTION HAS BEEN SHOWN SINCE MY CAR WENT IN THE SHOP FROM THE LAST FULL WEEK OF FEBRUARY. THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY TO SIGN UP WITH FOR SERVICE NOT TO BE COMPLETED AND FULLFILLED SINCE THEY HAVE A LOOP WHOLE THAT THEY CAN USE REPEATLY AND CONTINUE WHICH IS THAT "IT IS A WARRANT PART AND THEY DONT PAY FOR ANY WARRANT PART." WELL I GUESS THE WHOLE CAR IS A WARRANT PART SO DON'T SIGN UP WITH THEM. THIS COMPANY IS NOT A GOOD OR NOT EVEN AN OK COMPANY TO DEAL WITH UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK YOUR FINANCES OUT OF YOUR POCKET.

THIS IS A COMPANY THAT I DO NOT WANT FOR ME OR MY FAMILY.

Comments

17th of Nov, 2010

that nick was the same mother [censor]er that told me all that same [censor]..i am beyond pissed off at this company and i want my money back!!!