Moe's Southwest Grillthe service and how I was treated

I went to Moe's for their free queso day (how could I not, their queso is great, and I love cheese). I got in line and the. Proceeded to order a free queso. The lady at the front asked me if that was all, when I said yes she told me to just go to the front to pick up my queso. I was confused because it made me feel like I was cutting in line, so I clarified with her and she told me again to just go to the front. So I make me way to the front and the man at the register then proceeds to yell at me in front of everyone telling me that I don't get special treatment. I then say, "she told me to just go to the front to grab the queso.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Smyrna, GA" He then proceeds to continue to make it a big ordeal (litterally all he had to do was hand me queso) and tell me to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. Which I would have done if I wasn't told otherwise. When I finically got my queso I was trying not to cry and the lady in front of me offered to buy my food (which was free) because she saw what happened. What made it worse is that they only filled the large container 1/4th of the way full. I get why he would've been frustrated, but that was 100% uncalled for and rude of him to do. I am very unhappy with the service I received and the quality and quantity of food I received.

Rm
Oct 08, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Oct 08, 2018

lets review it was "free" right?
    and your complaint is about the "free" food as well as the employee making a scene

Oct 10, 2018

@9wood I recently visited this very same restaurant.
    I began by pushing to the front of the queue (that old lady can wait) and I then demanded my free food. They disgusted me by only filling my very large container a quarter full so I stamped my feet and started to cry. The staff were then very rude to me.
    What the hell is their problem??

Come on Moes southwest grill - get it together!!

• 9w
      Oct 10, 2018

@beckywiththegoodhair so your crying over free offer?

Feb 27, 2019

@beckywiththegoodhair Do you lack manners. Why did you demand and not ask nicely? You deserved to be disgusted. Just because you did not get what you want does not mean that they were rude. You got it FOR FREE. You have no right to complain. Now if you and the OP had a job and paid for your food and only had one fourth filled you can complain but you got it for free. You did not ask nicely, you demanded. No one owes you a thing.

•   Feb 27, 2019

@9wood Beckywiththegoodhair is not the OP. She has a wonderful sense of humor and creates posts on boards where the complaint is assinine and childish and pretends to be the OP and creates an even weirder story. Once you notice it's her she's hysterical.

•   Feb 27, 2019

@Mrs Bean Another one got taken! She's not the OP. I now scroll back up to the message to cross reference the handle to the user who is believing an assinine and childish post. She does this, kind of like first born triplet, but is much better and funnier.

•   Feb 27, 2019

@Mrs Bean Sorry, I meant to @that to BEnchboy.

Feb 27, 2019

You got your food for free and you are complaining about how much you got. Oh the nerve.

•   Feb 27, 2019

Waitaminute. You got the free queso and that was it??? Cheapskate!

Pay your way!