Modlily / discount coupon

China Review updated:

I have subscribed for Modlily to get a discount coupon but I never received it!
I waited for several days and then contacted Modlily customer support to find out what was going on. Their rep said that I was supposed to get my coupon the same day I subscribed.
They said that they'll contact me back as soon as they find the reason.
When they contacted me they said that coupon was sent to my email and still I never received it. Very unprofessional website, they were not even able to help me!
I will not buy from them because I believe that they'll bring me nothing but trouble with that kind of lousy service.

• Wynellen's Response, Aug 07, 2017

Just submitted today. No update as of yet

• philip kohberger's Response, Oct 15, 2017

Modlily
    ModLily Contacts & Information
    Posted: Oct 15, 2017 by philip kohberger
    M1709222255364902
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes

De
Mar 31, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Modlily - Product and service complaint
    Windsor, England, Berkshire
    United Kingdom

874993954 Tracking number

Dear Sir

I still haven't received my dress It's almost 2 weeks now and I see on the tracking website of jcex shipment company that it is delivered and I am at the house all the time nothing come at all.

• Va
      Sep 03, 2018
    Modlily - Ref No 40k27876hx098304l
    Ireland

HI just ordered this Jumpsuit a little while ago. Could i please change the size from Med to Large. Sorry for the trouble.
    Thanks
    Valerie Case

• Ju
      Sep 05, 2018
    Modlily - Jacket never shipped
    modlily.com

DO NOT BUY from this company, they take your money and never send out the clothes just keep making excuses! Its been a month and no item and no return!! Avoid a total sham

• Ga
      Sep 06, 2018
    Modlily - Round neck printed sharkbite HEM orange
    Australia

Ordered 2 tops and charged for them . One amount $38.17 has been credited for some reason . Wondering where the remaining top is as has not arrived and believe delivery long overdue . Regards Gaye Parslow
    Top was ordered early October .
    I still would like to receive the top that I have paid for please as I like it

• Ph
      Sep 10, 2018
    Modlily - M1709222255364902
    Hoschton
    Georgia

Item was damaged.I was offered 15.00 as a partial refund and declined it.The item is of no use to me and i think i deserve a full refund. I cannot use this item because the damage is too severe. I am sorry i didn't read your reviews before i ordered this item.

• Me
      Sep 10, 2018
    Modlily - Zipper Up Hooded Collar Long Sleeve Grey Coat - Order Not Received!!!!

I ordered the above referenced product on 9/30/17. On Monday, it will be 30 days. I would like an explanation on why it is taking so long for my order. I ordered from [protected]@sbballard.com.

• Wy
      Oct 16, 2018
    Modlily.com - product not delivered due to insufficient address. already charged to credit card.

Inv#MM170707224919
    Track# LW577063615CN
    Total order $25.37
    "Returned to sender on July 26, 2017"
    PayPal handled payment but was charged to my credit card.
    Resolution desired is a refund of my $25.37.
    John Savino
    email address [protected]@gmail.com
    tel 847-252-9399
    Thanks for your attention to this problem.

• De
      Oct 22, 2018
    Modlily - two blouses

I ordered two blouses on the 9th of this month. The $52.30 was taken out of my check and I have yet to receive them or even a tracking number. I just want to know where they are at or if I can get a refund. I have called and also emailed but the email was rejected stating it could not be delivered.

• Be
      Nov 01, 2018
    Modlily - dresses
    Shanghai China

4 dresses do not fit
    I ordered XXL and still to small
    I called 213 985 1052 at the proper hours
    and no one answers
    I need an address to return the dresses
    My ticket no. T4173921486