Modify us now/ Surefast mortgage / rip off

Modify us Now, formerly Help Modify now, a contractor working with Surefast Mortgage to do modifications, do little else than steal money. I paid a total of $6, 000 for two modifications, submitted two separate files and two separate checks each for $3, 000. One file went to surefast mortgage, the other never surfaced, nor did my money, no one will tell me who cashed the check, they say the file was submitted, Joshua Burns of modify us now even sent me a forwarded email with the attachments of my information that he sent to Michael, either his alias, or Michael Gilliano who works in phoenix Arizona. Now Joshua will not take my calls, although I notice any correspondence with surefast is forwarded to him. Surefast/ Angela Delgado, wrote to me when I asked her why they would risk their company's reputation by dealing with modify us now; she said she'd look nto it- I have written over and over with no response, someone, likely Joshua Burns and Michael, have mostly likely cashed the check they received in July 2009 and are not going to keep their agreement on their money back guarantee. How can they ever 'not help' when they 'don't try' this must be the way they get out of paying back when they can't help, is by not doing anything to begin with.

Comments

• La
      18th of Feb, 2010

This is Not a complaint, let me repeat, this is NOT a complaint, this is for people that need help and got theirselves into jams w/ company's that took money upfront w/o helping them with a solution for their home, please check out this company, JK-Liberators Delinquent Mortgage & Debt Relief Program, www.jkliberators.org . They really helped me out when i was in a terrible jam AND i had little faith in them b/c i've been in 4 different loan mod programs, including Nationwide, and was ripped the hell off. BUT i prayed about it and decided to give it another try and i received really great results and i'm finally happy with the results. I highly recommend this company to anybody.

So far I've recommended this company to a couple of my neighbors and they are happy too. I know that working w/ another company my be hard, especially for me, just pray and put a little more trust in this people. U can call these people and get to speak w/ somebody(a REAL person) almost all the time, and receive and update. most of the time u would get a call before u can call them. there are really good on communication. so yes that is a plus.

If you would like to try them, the website is www.jkliberators.org and remember **NO UPFROUNT FEES!!!**