Modification Program / fraudualent company

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-343-3442

This company AKA CFPG Certified Financial Protection Group are scammers they owe me a refund of the amount of $2, 995.00 for incomplete service now thier new scam is to say they are a none profit company when they are all for profit they offer service only if you become a member this is what they say to you pay a upfront fee off $500.00 and then a$200.00 a month for being a member none profit what!thats a scam red alert caution you've been warn spread the word so everyone can know there out to get your money and run with it, these two burglars need to be reported to the authorities and be put behind bars...info: owner of company( MIKE WAYMAN AND DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS DON BROKAW) .

Comments

• La
      15th of Oct, 2010

Please do advice anyone close to you about this scam cause people are making lot of cash...
    Just like my sister called me this morning saying that she have won R96000 but she needs R360 to claim the prize. I then asked for the message she'd received & contacted these lucky charmers... I spoke to a xhosa lady, I could tell she was in her room cause the place was quiet not like any other consulting service rooms. She never even bothered to ask who am I my number as to verify whether the prize number corresponds to my cellphone number where she initially sent the msg.

• St
      5th of Nov, 2010

They helped me save my home. It did take some time, however it took time to get into financial trouble. I recommend this company based upon results.

• Gh
      31st of Mar, 2011

You know what I don't believe you you might be one of them trying to cover up nothing but a bunch of crooks its what they are to me and to many that have reported them to the Attorney General in the State of California.