Modern warfare 3 / Religion offence

1 Bristol, England, Avon, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi,

I would like to raise this complaint in email with effect from today in regards to an offence to my religion beliefs.
I am deeply hurt and upset by what i have seen in one of your maps (Seatown). I am appalled by your game designers
creativity and class as offence to religion/racism.

The room right at the back in the Seatown map has the wordings in arabic writing which reads as (Allah) in english translation, the writing is in gold, and underneath it has a writing in red (muhammed) and this is 90% accurate, BUT THIS ONLY IMPLIES ONE THING!!!

Also i noticed a banner on the wall around the Marley & griffin van, (Kabbah & son), i am extremely angry and hurt by your creativity in this map, this is truly a religios offence as to what the above is implying to and that is saying (Allah) has sons, and in my religion belief ''ALLAH has NO PARTNERS, FAMILY'' etc.

The map could of had anything on there but YOU LOT chose to put in hidden messages!

I hope you look into this and deal with this complaint as high importance, i have already contacted my solicitor in regards to this
and have informed the situation.

Shah ali

Comments

29th of Apr, 2012

How is a banner reading Kabbah and Sons implying anything about Allah?

• Th
      1st of May, 2012

The goal of the game is murder. It's a game glorifing war. You're fine with that, but some writing in some backroom, that's where you draw the line?

• Ir
      19th of May, 2012

ih

• Ir
      19th of May, 2012

I know you're Muslim and you're offended by this. Some people, like me, are christian and very few of them are actually religious. I can't stand the churches, graves and crosses seen on maps like Village, Lockdown, Piazza, Mission, Favela (MW2) and now, for no particular reason, they want to release a map in a [censored]ing monastery in Greece. Infinity Ward, you don't expect anyone to be offended, do you?!?!