Modern Markerting Systems / Beware of scam and lies

1 US Review updated:

In March/April of 2008 I was contacted by phone from a Sales Person at Modern Marketing Systems who was attempting to sell my Client their company's product.

The sales person told me the following:

1. Their company would build 50 "micro" sites

2. Each Micro Site would be equip with Google AdSense Ads

3. Each Site would Generate $1 - $4 per day per site in AdSense Revenue (The sales man said that every client they have ever had has reached at least $2 / day per site)

4. We were told that If Modern Marketing Systems had not recouped 100% of our money ($10, 000 +) within 1 year they would pay us 110% of what was invested with their company

5. It has now been over 1 year since my Client signed up with Modern Marketing Systems and they have made a total of $35.19 (a far cry from $10, 000)

6. Starting 1 and a half weeks ago I attempted to contact their office to find out what was going on. I have since called in excess of 5 different times and left 4 different voice mails and have not received a call back (Are they even still in business?)

7. My client would love to have this service work for them b/c if it works as promised Modern Marketing System would be generating between $1, 500 - $6, 000 per month in income, however Modern Marketing Systems has NOT followed through with their promise of generating an income or at least returning 110% of their investment.

I am very concerned about the ethics of this company as I have now attempted to contact them to no avail.

I am writing you for several reasons:

1. To see what you can do for my client to re-coupe their money

2. To warn you of the unethical business practices of Modern Marketing Systems

3. To help prevent other innocent victims from falling prey to this unethical company.

Lo

Comments

• Nc
      Aug 21, 2009

They are doing that to all their clients. I suggest filing a complaint with the Attorney General of AZ. They told me they need more people to complain and then they will be able to do more.