Modern Markerting Systems / Beware of scam and lies
In March/April of 2008 I was contacted by phone from a Sales Person at Modern Marketing Systems who was attempting to sell my Client their company's product.
The sales person told me the following:
1. Their company would build 50 "micro" sites
2. Each Micro Site would be equip with Google AdSense Ads
3. Each Site would Generate $1 - $4 per day per site in AdSense Revenue (The sales man said that every client they have ever had has reached at least $2 / day per site)
4. We were told that If Modern Marketing Systems had not recouped 100% of our money ($10, 000 +) within 1 year they would pay us 110% of what was invested with their company
5. It has now been over 1 year since my Client signed up with Modern Marketing Systems and they have made a total of $35.19 (a far cry from $10, 000)
6. Starting 1 and a half weeks ago I attempted to contact their office to find out what was going on. I have since called in excess of 5 different times and left 4 different voice mails and have not received a call back (Are they even still in business?)
7. My client would love to have this service work for them b/c if it works as promised Modern Marketing System would be generating between $1, 500 - $6, 000 per month in income, however Modern Marketing Systems has NOT followed through with their promise of generating an income or at least returning 110% of their investment.
I am very concerned about the ethics of this company as I have now attempted to contact them to no avail.
I am writing you for several reasons:
1. To see what you can do for my client to re-coupe their money
2. To warn you of the unethical business practices of Modern Marketing Systems
3. To help prevent other innocent victims from falling prey to this unethical company.