Modern Beauty Salonmassage package

In 2011 I purchased a Massage Package of 10 session & was given 4 sessions free, I managed to use about 4 sessions in their Ang Mo Kio branch, however, the branch, due to some management issue or internal problem, cannot carry out any more massage sessions, and I was advised to go to other branches which can do massage. I went to Somerset branch once, and that's the last time I'm going back there, the masseur assigned was a PRC and very strong with her hands, I was bruise all over the next day, when she was massaging me, I told her her strength is too much, and she told me, pain is effective!

After which, I tried calling Ang Mo Kio branch and ask when can they do massage again, but was told still cannot. I totally forgotten about this, and in Nov 2013 I had a new baby, today, 22 Dec 2014., I received a call from their call centre, asking me when I am going to use my package of 9 sessions, as they have actually expired and Modern Beauty Salon is extending a few months. I told the lady, I have a 1 year old, how can I leave her at home, and go for massage?

I asked her if her management can extend it further or refund me, she asked and told me not refund allowed, she kept asking me to leave my baby with my husband and go for massage, or transfer to my mother or someone else to use, and when I asked her to help me ask her management to call me about extending the deadline, she hung up my phone!

For the few years after I bought the package, it was due to the company that they cannot provide the massage service (I bought at GIMAN Beauty at Ang Mo Kio), and not my fault for not using the sessions, and now they are forcing me to quickly use my package, when I already explain I cannot do it in the next few months( My baby not one to take care).

Fe