Modells Credit Card / Card rejection

I received a letter in the mail from your company in reference to denying me a credit card from Modells. The reason given was that my social security number couldn't be verified. I never filled out for a card and do not shop at Modells. It is apparent that someone tried to steal my identity and get a card in my name. Could you please let me know where this application was filled out at so I can contact the police. If this should happen again in my name please notify me right away. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Ronald Farley

Comments

Kr
  5th of Mar, 2011

i have been a Modells customer since 2004. when i opened my account, i also took out insurance on my account should i run into a time of hardship at the time i thought it was a good investment to have but BOY WAS I WRONG. i lost my job in July 2010 and i had to activate the insurance and this when i ran into problems. modells denied me because they felt i wanted to lost the job that i had for 10 years. when i got the notice, i requested that all my money that i paid into the insurance be returned to me at once. i was informed that someone will get in touch with me. this process took a long time. when i finally received a call back, they only wanted to return less then half then what i paid out. i continue to call to speak to people about my account and my cries were unanswered. to this day, i am still fighting for my full amount be returned to me. my suggestion to future Modells customers is to run away as fast as you can. their customer service reps need some sensitivity training and they need to provided the services that people pay into.

Vi
  12th of Dec, 2012

I never had any problems with modells
victor arata