Modeling & Career School / John Casablancas

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I regret signing my child up for John Casablacas school it is pretty clear they are all about the money! they half speak to you and will not return any of your phone calls or emails until they are ready to do so. I thought that they maybe different from some of the other agencies that are rip offs.

The personalities of the staff is not one of customer service oriented. Is there anyone from Illinois that is experiencing problems with them.?

Comments

• Co
      4th of Feb, 2009

was scammed by john casablancas school. They lie about everything. Good luck trying to get your money back. Everyone needs to get together for a class action suit. Timonium

• Ho
      11th of Mar, 2009

Hi I am also investigating their scam, I am going to have my credit card company dispute the charge, their phony contract. In a short while, I have learned more about the industry and I have spoken to honest agents which informed me of the mistake I had made as well. Maybe more people need to dispute,

• Pi
      1st of May, 2011

Every school costs money - schooling is generally very expensive. Have you checked into the costs of colleges and universities?! Our local city private university is approximately 49, 000.00 for 2 semesters, (less than one year of school) which includes only classes, room and board, and a couple of extras, but NOT the books, which will average around 1, 500.00 - 2, 000.00, or more! At John Casablancas $2, 000.00 is a great deal (without room and board!) because you learn invaluable information in 20, three hour classes you'll need to succeed as well as get resources (friends, teachers, talent) for all the practicing you'll need to do. PLUS, you get to attend the school for the next 3 YEARS for FREE after you graduate, which is great because you are going to need to keep up learning and practicing throughout your carreer in the industry of the performing arts, anyway!! John Casablancas is great, not a scam or rip-off if you are serious about SUCCEEDING in the industry.

• Pi
      1st of May, 2011

I tried to get my money back from a local community college for a class I enrolled in but never attended once. I waited 2 1/2 weeks into the start of the computer course to withdraw. They let me withdraw but would NOT refund one penny of the 300.00 I gave them. ALL schools will leave YOU with the responsibility of getting out early - usually within 3 days of enrolling - or they will keep most or all of the money you gave them, EVEN if you did not attend one class period. It may tick you off but that's life in the business of private educational institutions. They all go by the same rule when it comes to the tuition they've already received from you.