Model management inc / Much regrets

1 Newyork, United States Review updated:

I payed more than $700 for a photoshoot with them and to appear on their website but after 6months, not a booking or phone call from Model management inc.
I actually did a few extra roles on TV series that I found all by myself, I did three photoshoots with a designer and am on his website and I found that gig all by mysel[censored]

I cant believe I spent that amount of money on a company who totally forget about you, I called them to see if they have any work or castings but they kept on saying that they will contact me if anything but as I said, nothing and all the work I did, I found it all by myself...Do not waste your money with them because they're all nice at first just to get your money...

So

More Model management inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bh
      4th of May, 2009

They took my pictures and gave me a form to fill out and they told me that they would post them online after I pay 250.00. Meanwhile the lady told me that she would still submit me to some jobs.After not hearing back from them I called and asked to pick up my pictures. They did return them to me. After seeing this ad I was so relieved that I did not pay anything and got my photos back! Thank you so much!