Model Description: Hp Pavilion 17-f113dx Notebook Pc / Policy and procedures

1 1300 Jefferson St. Apt #209Napa, CA, United States
Phone: 7072511426

I purchased my laptop 1/9/2015 and I have not had any problems with it. Last week I got a pop-up from both HP and Microsoft recommending that I download WWindows 120. I did and my laptop DIED...nothing not even a light came on. I called your support and was unable to understand the first person I spoke with but then spoke with a supervisor and she sent out a FedEx off it went and yester, I got this:

CSO Number:
Serial Number:
5CD4381ZQ0
Creator:
AVHAWBL

HP is providing the following service for your product.
1 MAJOR WITH MINORS EXCLUDING MB-CPU-LCD-HDD

Total Charges (including tax, if applicable):
*Materials: $184.99
Labor: $65.00
Tax: $20.00
Total: $269.99

* Freight / Uplift Charges are included if applicable.
This quote is valid for 30 days from the date shown above.

Warranty Status: OUT OF WARRANTY
Payment Method: NO PAYMENT
HP Repair Center: 41652 BOSCELL ROAD
FREMONT, CA 94538
I am beside myself! I again called customer service and again I could not understand them and requested to be connected to someone in the states only to be told that that was not possible. I told them that legally HP had to do this. I told them I wanted to speak directly with the Repair dept. in Fremeont, Ca. and again, I was told that this was not possible. I asked why is my laptop was still not in warranty and they said it was because the customer damaged the computer. I again asked to speak to someone to make a complaint and was told that the computer would be sent back to me if I was not going to pay for the repairs. I agreed to have it sent back to me. Then I got a call from HP, a girl who refused to tell me anything about herself except she was in Canada. She said that the reason for me being charged for the repairs was because "customer damaged the mother board" . I requested to speak with someone who could take my complaint and was told that someone would call me in 48 hours..probably next Monday. She said that the laptop was scheduled to be returned to me and I should wait. I agreed to allow them to keep it until I have heard from a manager. I asked who that was and the women absolutely refused to tell me who the manager was, who I would hear from, or who her direct supervisor was. So, that is how it has been left. I will NEVER buy another HP product and will registar a complaint with anyone who will listen. This is crazy, I paid $544. on sale for this laptop in Jan. and did nothing except download Windows 10 per their recommendation. This is so wrong.

Re