Moda Modeling / Fraud and scam

3500 Maple Street Suite 108Dallas, TX, United States
Phone: 214-5206228

Moda Modeling based in Dallas Texas was a huge rip off. They continued to charge my account the fee of 29.95 a month even after I ended my contract with them. In the 2 years I was with moda I NEVER got any modeling work. I received all these emails and responded to them but never got anything. They never tried to work with me either. Also, I NEVER RECEIVED MY COMP CARDS. That was part of the package deal of $795.

I really didn't have the money to do all this but I was able to scrape up enough and they never fulfilled what they said they would. I felt discouraged with this. I really trusted this company to help me in the Modeling Industry and they didn't.

I even tried to call several times to talk to someone about my comp cards and no one would talk to me, they always transferred me and then hung up. I am really disappointed in this company. It has really made me skeptical of everything now when it comes to modeling agencies. I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't know who isn't going to take money that I sometimes don't have and who is actually legit and going to help me.
Va