Mobstub.com / terrible experience!

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

My brother asked me to order something from MobStub because he kept getting an error message every time he processed the transaction. He tried like 5 times, but the site was not working. I tried to make an order 3 times and all 8 times we got the same error message. So we gave up and ordered it from another website. The next day we received a call from our bank. Brother’s card was charged 5 times and mine 3 times. So we both asked MobStub to refund the money for all transactions since we already got what we wanted. They said that they would not change or refund anything, and it that was not their problem. It was quite difficult to communicate via email, so I checked their site, but there was no phone number! It is 21st sanctuary and these people do not have a phone number! Completely ridiculous! I will never use MobStub again!

Ta
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

• Kg
      16th of Aug, 2016

Hi - I'm sorry your experience with MobStub was so awful. I'd like to help you resolve your issues. MobStub sells to 10, 000+ customers per month and, typically, never receives more than a handful of complaints. And these, mostly, are about delivery issues. If you would contact me directly, I'd really like to help. You can respond to my ComplaintsBoard account or email me at onlinekg@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for the chance to help.