Mobstub / customer service & returning defective product

Quincy, MA, United States Review updated:

I received my order & upon opening it an offensive odor of gasoline came from the package. The product was suppose to be a leather cross body bag but was more like a giant wallet. It had no paking slip, no reciept, no anything with it from the company. I immediately went to Face Book & saw to message the company & it stated thr messages usually were answered in hours. 48hours later they have no record of my purchase & want me to provide them with the details. Luckily I was smart enough to screenshot the whole transaction when I made the purchase & have provideded them with all the necessary information & am clearly being ignored. What is my recourse? I wish I saw all the negative posts hidden deep in their web pages before I ordered, It should be made public.

Bl
Aug 23, 2017

Comments

Jan 16, 2019

I have the same complaint on the tiny little cross body purse too...I am trying to figure out how to return it ..will never order anything off facebook again !!

Jan 16, 2019

Ordered the Super Soft leather cross body bag on Jan 1st received it today Jan 16th. It is nothing like it looked on facebook. It is super TINY, I do not like it at all ...I am trying to see how and where I return it for full refund ! Will never order off Facebook again !