Mobinil — cancellation of contract
Dear Customer Service Team of Mobinil / Orange
Great Morning and Best Greetings,
Kindly I would like to inform you that on 24.01.2016 I canceled my contract for "Star 50 - limit" with cashier, Mr. Mohamed Ali Mohamed (ID: malym), in Mobinil Main Office Hurghada net to Abou Ashara, Sheraton Road, and had to pay 105, 00 LE for Invoice to migration to prepaid, which is not in correlation with law.
Furthermore the contract till actual date is not canceled from your site and I still receiving payment requests. I went personally several times to Hurghada Main Office which is far from my home to spent unpleasant time there with staff who have no knwledge about prdoucts, no knowledge of customer service and no knowledge of complaint management.
My issue still not solved since December 2015 and I am totally unsatisfied.
Moreover please note that all bills received after 24.01.2016 are not in correlation with law as contract was canceled on time accordingly and correctly from my site.
If your staff don't know there work it is not my fault! Do not put your mistakes in the responsibility of your customers!
Therefore I request a clearance about mention case ASAP!
Thank you very much, awaiting your answer.
With best personal regards
Mr. Mohamed Mohamed Hassan
More Mobinil Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Telecom - phone fraud 
- Orange Telecom - scam mail! 
- orange mobile - awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - deactivating the line without warning 
- Mobinil - internet package 
- orange mobile company - lucky draw 
- orange home broadband - referral to debt collecting agency with no notification
- Orange Mobile, San Pedro, Malaga - rosalind scott-gibb
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - home 4g