mobi.maxitext.com / Money deduction

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Now already 2 times deducted 5 Dhs from my mobile balance . Please cancel it just now and my mobile number is [protected] .. Regards

Comments

• Na
      Jul 09, 2011
    mobi.maxitext.com - about deduct money
    mobi.maxitext.com
    United Arab Emirates

now already times deduct my money .please cancel it just now my mobile number is 0971556273991.thanks

• Na
      Jul 11, 2011

Kindly stop deducting money from my reloads..
    Wan ever I do reload before I make a call use to get deducted..Ex: per AED 20 reloads of DU use to get use to get more than 2 to 3 deduction means AED 10 to 15..So that nothing left to talk..hoping your all to 3 diduction means AED 10 to 15..So that nathing left to talk..hoping your all consider the problem what I face..
    SO PLEASE..PLEASE.. PLEASE
    STOP DIDUCTING MY MONEY..MY MOBILE NO:00971 55 1810265

• Ze
      Jul 20, 2011

I received a link from 2428 which is HTTP/mobi-maxitext.com/mp/mm? uid=z81grlokk5066dy, everytime i received that link it will automatically deducted a certain amount to my load balance.. Therefore, i would like to cancel or stop receiving this link again. Would it be possible? Please help me.. my mobile no. is +971553469176

• Ur
      Jul 20, 2011

Hello everyone, i had the same problem, i contacted my du service provider they says they dont have to do anything with this, kindly go to the website and unsubscribe. But i didn't find out the website and unsubscriber option.
    But i have looked for the information on the internet itself. And i found out to block receiving sms from this site kindly do the following thing:
    type b 2427 and send to 7726
    I hope the problem is solved.
    Thanks.

Jul 26, 2011

stop this link 2428 NOW http/mobi.maxitext.com ( 055 959 1948 ) Thanks

Jul 26, 2011

please STOP NOW sms 2428 thanks ( 055 959 1948 )