Mobily / wrong service given

Saudi Arabia
I asked for pre paid 3 months mobile internet on which I paid 300sr cash. I asked about the promo and he said 40gb per month for 3 months and there is free call.. But he didnt tell me that what he giving me is post paid and that I have to pay monthly more than 100sr.. I thought it was prepaid consumable on which I have paid 300sr. That is already expensive. For 40gb a month only. Right??? Then after 5days. My internet gone and I call costumer service. Didnt explain also that I am in post paid but he reconnected my internet. After 1 month. My internet was cut and I called again costumer service. That was the time I knew that I was in post paid and I need to pay 115gb. But my internet was cut and unable to use.. After 1 month again.. Without internet. I asked in mobily store to stop or cancel my simcard. Now the big problem is here.. He wants me to pay 700sr to cut it off at that time. Which is too much!!! Considering I havent use the internet. And he told if I will come back on june 22.. I will only pay 400sr... Is this right??? Or they are fooling me again. Just like that one saudi customer service did to me when he gave the post paid on which I dont know??? He is in shemisi near mobily store... Can anyone tell me is this true or am I just being victimized.?
Ko