Mobily Phone Services / daily deuction of sr 10 from

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Sir

I am a customer of Mobily Phone services and my telephone number is [protected]. Daily i am loosing around SR 10/- from my pre-paid sim and receive a downloading website in Service Inbox fromthe below mentioned link without my acceptance. Many a times i personnally visited Mobily service center to cancel but in vain any one understands nor interested in solving the problem. Its almost 3 weeks i am a victim of this web site and if anyone can help me in blocking this website i would be very happy.

Following is the link to the website

Kindly cancle the following website .

Regards
Roshan Ronald

Comments

• Ah
      8th of Feb, 2010

i recived message that iwon 165 thousand pound this true or false my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Na
      8th of Mar, 2010

I am a customer of Mobily Phone services and my telephone number is 0569315733 Daily i am loosing around SR 03/- from my pre-paid sim and receive a downloading website in Service Inbox fromthe below mentioned link without my acceptance.
    Many a times i personnally calledd Mobily service center to cancel but in vain any one understands nor interested in solving the problem.

• Mo
      19th of Apr, 2010

If you need STOP the Deducting the Money

TYPE in Message STOP and send to 80232 for STC Subscribers
    TYPE in Message STOP and send to 6239 for MOBILY Subscribers
    TYPE in Message STOP and send to 706603 for ZAIN Subscribers

Actually the Deducting money from below this Website, when we are going on this site we are Entering Our Mobile no, after that Deducting the amount from our Balance on Every Recharge.

Mohammed Aqueel

• Ko
      11th of May, 2010

My mobile # 0546636731 is deducting 11 everyday if I informed to the Mibily centers nothing happend. They are telling everything is ok. Now Im not reloding more than 10 otherwise it will deduct 11 everyday. Further I"m receivg some service massages which i can not open. It is similer to the above.

• Bo
      5th of Jul, 2011

Mobily sucks, they will never attend any of your complains otherwise if they cancel the service they will not earn from you ilegally... I have been calling mobily hotline everyday for the past 3 weeks with the same complains but they will just tell you to call back again and again and again until you finally realize that it's not worth to choose mobily as your provider, instead it's better to shift to STC or Zain as the best option.

• Em
      21st of Apr, 2012

I am having a Similar problem as above..Every day Iam deducted SR10 from my Mobily prepaid Sim..saying it is for using the Face book...
    My mobile has no facilities to browse the Internet!!
    Unable to contact Mobily for solving the problem..
    Where to go?