Mobily Connect Usb / poor qaulity no back up service

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I had purchased two mobily connect usbs over one year ago the units both became faulty within days off each other, I took therm both back to the mobily showroom, to be told that a year is longer than expected in the life span off the unit and I should take it to the manufacturer they mobily who I pay my monthly subscrition and with whom I had the contarct will not deal with the issue simply amazing we are supposed to pay over 20000 sr and the device is treated like a disposable razor is that really the qaulity off a mobily product and zero after service?.

Any case they gave me an option if I went postpad they would replace the units I asked whats the gaurantee and was told 3 months, am I missing something here a one tear contract with a 3 monnth warranty?.

The service is not up to any reciognized standard that I have ever came across seems we are just to throw good money after bad, I wont be renewing again there are other service providers that actually care about there customers its not just all flashy showrooms and adverts that are misleading

Cq

Comments

• Iz
      25th of Apr, 2009

I'm having similar problems.

Just out of interest, did you or has anyone else here noticed just how hot the dongle gets when in use?