Mobily Connect Usb / poor qaulity no back up service

I had purchased two mobily connect usbs over one year ago the units both became faulty within days off each other, I took therm both back to the mobily showroom, to be told that a year is longer than expected in the life span off the unit and I should take it to the manufacturer they mobily who I pay my monthly subscrition and with whom I had the contarct will not deal with the issue simply amazing we are supposed to pay over 20000 sr and the device is treated like a disposable razor is that really the qaulity off a mobily product and zero after service?.

Any case they gave me an option if I went postpad they would replace the units I asked whats the gaurantee and was told 3 months, am I missing something here a one tear contract with a 3 monnth warranty?.

The service is not up to any reciognized standard that I have ever came across seems we are just to throw good money after bad, I wont be renewing again there are other service providers that actually care about there customers its not just all flashy showrooms and adverts that are misleading

A  25th of Apr, 2009 by
I'm having similar problems.

Just out of interest, did you or has anyone else here noticed just how hot the dongle gets when in use?

Mobily Logo Mobily