Mobilecity.com / Scam

Mobilecity.com is a internet store that sells cell phone products. I did the research, going to Verizon Wireless.com and checked out the product ' data cable package' for VX 3200. At Verizon this item provides connectivity to your ISP, turns cell phone into a modem when attached to you PC, I have one for my old cell phone and it worked well, I wanted one for my current phone but also wanted best price. I searched the internet and found the same product under the "Data Cables" listing on Mobilecity.com site. I ordered it and got a cell phone holder and earpiece! I could return it, but, between shipping and the 20% restocking fee for their mistake would cost as much as the product. I tried to call them "long distance" but, was on hold too long and it was costing too much. Bottom line, I should have known better, Mobilecity does NOT always provide products ordered, many wrong items won't be returned because too costly, I don't need a cell phone case, I still need a Data Cable and Mobilecity could care less - DON'T DO IT go to local Verizon, or other cell phone store. These are the kinds of things that will really hurt e-commerce.

D  7th of Sep, 2009 by
so they screwed up your order who gives a $hit, apple says that they will replace ur iphone or ipod touch if it has a scratch, but they dont. does that make apple a scam?