mobile2mobile / mobile2mobile servide paid for not provided

1 none givennone given, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: none given

I "Bought" a mobile phone unlock code from this company but the process has not worked despite me having 2 independent people one systems analyst one network manager attempt the process in accordance with mobile2mobile instructions.

I have now sent 4 courteous emails from 2 different email addresses with full details, requesting a response on what I should do next. My attempts at contact has been met with no response whatsoever. The unlock code has a 3 day time limit, which has now run out.

I want the service, Inot want my money back unless mobile2mobile confirm that it does not work.

I have tried to find out how to retrieve my UK£9.99 from Netbanx - who do not seem to have a facility for this process, despite having a transaction number.

So there you go - my first transaction with mobile2mobile, a company, who frankly does not seem to care about helping one of their customers. What price customer service?

Comments

18th of Jul, 2008

You're lucky mate, I paid for my code and they have not even bothered to send it, nor answer my emails. I believe their accountants are Howson at Winton House, Stoke Road, Stoke on Trent 44 702 402 0885, or Mr. John Atkinson on 702 409 9370 who hung up and then barred my number when I told him who I was.
    I intend to get my money back if it's the last thing I do and each day is a day closer...guaranteed!!!
    This company is not registered with Company's House so I'm working to find out who NewMedia Technology are and where they're located.
    If anyone is interested in helping nail these cons and or have any info that might help me then email me josh_wa45@yahoo.com

• To
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I have used Mobile2mobile.net to unlock my three previous phones without any problems. They unlocked my Nokia 6320, Samsung e900 and my new blackberry curve with no problems. The blackberry codes was delivery slighty late but it worked perfectly. Suprised to see these comments here.

14th of Sep, 2008
    mobile2mobile - Payment for service unprovided

I've purchased an unlock code from Mobile2Mobile. However, I'm still waiting for the service to be provided. No contacts at all. I've sent them many curtious E-mails, treied to reach them via their contact form, but received nothing. Not even a reply.
    It is really disgusting that in the 21st century, thing like this are still happening.

• Rh
      3rd of Sep, 2010

I've also used Mobile2mobile.net to unlock my phone and my phone was unlocked within 24 hours. I used LG Prime and not a lot of people could unlock it (at least that's the impression I got about this rare model) but M2M unlocked it. The real nice thing is that after I placed my order, I confused M2M with another unlock service provider, who emailed me and said that they could not unlock my phone, so I requested a refund to M2M, and got a response back in 2 hours that if I'd like to cancel the order, they would refund me right off. Think they'd definitely refund you if they'd ever be unable to unlock any phones. Luckily I didn't cancel the order and now I have my phone unlocked!

• Al
      23rd of May, 2011

I pay srs server daten, pay with moonebokkers caming not name and passwort for server per email, i waiting dree days and 3 email of answer why not pass?
    nothing answer from Mobile2mobile.net !
    i lost 11, 99 Euro ;(