Mobile uk promo / texting on my phone that l had won 2 million pounds

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Received on my cell phone a message that l had won 2 million pounds in the Mobile UK Promo. Promo code: UKMBL. To claim prize, l am to email to - claims@ukmobilelotto.net. Obviously l have not messaged them, realising l have not entered any lottery to enable me to win such a large amount of money for doing nothing !

More Mobile uk promo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Dec, 2010

Today, Dec. 2010, l received in Australia, one of those bogus texts that my cell phone number won 2 million pounds in the Mobile UK Promo. Promo code: UKMBL. including an email address to where l can supposedly claim my winnings ! l looked up this lottery -IT DOES NOT EXIST. They no longer incorporate "Nokia" for legality reasons due to so many complaints using a recognised brand name. Don't even reply- "If you haven't entered a Lottery, then it's without doubt FAKE - you don't get something for nothing !!!

• Pe
      18th of Dec, 2010

i also have recieved this txt on my nokia cell phone, very annoying

• Ol
      18th of Dec, 2010

I also have recieved tis tet message on my german noki cell phone. The phone number of the sender is starting with #035.

• Pa
      20th of Dec, 2010

hey
    I know that I have bad ugly luck, but u sent to me sms and said I won 2 millions pounds.
    is it true? and what I have to do for get that money?
    ps: I am not lucky never

• Pa
      20th of Dec, 2010

shuld I make party?

• Ic
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Dec. 22. 2010 Norway

I got the same text from +353860249229, It says that my cell phone number won 2 mill pounds from something called Mobile UK promo, with a promo code: UKMBL and it says to claim through sending an e-mail. Dont want to post the adresse incase someone was to use it. This is FAKE people!!! Do not give any personal information! Just do is i did and delete the text. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

22nd of Dec, 2010

December 22. 2010, Norway. My father got the exact same message today. I told him to delete it right away, but he wanted me to check online. Glad I found this page! Telling him to delete it again now.

• Pl
      4th of Jan, 2011

I got the same message from UK Mobile Lotto received on an Australian mobile number at 4.00am on 4.1.11.
    Delete and ignore - do not send any personal info.
    Cheers, S

12th of Jan, 2011

Today 11/1/11, I received an identical message here in Venezuela. The message apparently was sent from tlf. number 353862350024.

• Si
      12th of Jan, 2011

today..i got the same text...on my nokia phone ...here in lebanon...it is not the first time...nd i think it's ### nd crap...

• Al
      16th of Jan, 2011

hi u send me sms that I won 2 million pounds
    is it true ?what should I do to get money?
    plz reply to meeeeee...

• Ed
      18th of Jan, 2011

NAME; Edibo Anthony Attai
    ADDRESS;Area B block 149 Nyanya Abuja
    Tel phone no;08052169600
    Winning sms;your mobile no has won 315, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO;For claims E-mail nokiauk.promotion@london.com or call +447011139028.

• Ed
      18th of Jan, 2011

what is the next thing for me to do in claiming my price?

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2011

اليوم.. حصلت على النص نفسه... على هاتفي نوكيا... هنا في لبنان... وهذه ليست المرة هل هذا صحيح؟ ماذا علي أن أفعل للحصول على المال؟الأولى...التي فالرد بلز إلىزت £ 2000000
    من قبل هذا الرقم 353862350024