Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa / fraudulent billing
MTN is invoicing me for two additional contracts/numbers not related to me since November 2016. In spite of numerous calls for the last eight months to their 808, +[protected] numbers and logging queries on MTN Online, I am still getting billed for two additional invoices every month. A manager called Ronel Singh promised me two months ago that the issue has been resolved and that I will be refunded, but it was just another lie.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob