Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa — collections department
I am an MTN customer and my account was handed over to you. I spoke to a consultant who was very abrupt and told me that I need to pay R13600 which is what I owe. I understand I had an outstanding amount of about R5000 From MTN which I needed to pay in order for the account to be sent back to MTN however now I am being told that the account was handed over and I need to pay R13600 which I do not have. MTN never called me about the account and MBD also never called me because MTN closed my line for incoming and outgoing calls ands I was never called to advise of this. I am only willing to pay the arrears amount and consent to a debit order again so my line is opened again and we can continue business with MTN, I am no longer willing to deal with MBD based on how they treat customers. I do look forward to your assistance in this regard.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob