Mobile phone service / charged amount for ringtone hearing

India Review updated:
3.85
I am in receipt of mobile bill for the month of January 2008 in which the company has charged amount for ringtone searching and hearing of that, as a sample test. As the company is charging us download charges for each downloaded ringtone and there are various types of ringtones available for download, it is necessary for us to check the above ringtones and then download the same. Under the circumstances, the company has charged us the heavy surfing charges. When they are interested to sell their products after taking money from us, it is right to us to check the such product and then download/purchase.

Comments

Ra
  8th of Mar, 2008
my bill is going on -ive.i want to stop callartune but no help was provided by compney about stoping it. when i call customer care i tryied a lot but did not get picked phone by reliance represantative.i also want to stop advertising call but no help is provided by compney.i simpley request compney to provide me help on above topics.
Ra
  18th of Mar, 2008
Want 2 new connection of post paid mobile.
Ma
  6th of May, 2008
hi have given several complents to reliance that in my phone i am un able to make sms for the past one month and they reply just take the complent no
Ch
hi,
this is chnandra shekhar azad. i have my post paid mobile. and i need the mobile bill on my mail id
"sbi_azad@sify.com . so please send the mobile bill on my mail id.
REGARDS,
CHANDRA SHEKHAR AZAD
PATNA
Ch
HI,
THE MOBILE NUMBER IS 9334830944. SO PLEASE FORWARD THE BILL ON MY MAIL ID.
"sbi_azad@sify.com" .
WARM REGARDS,
chandra shekhar azad
patna
Mi
  24th of May, 2008
HI, iam living at NAlgonda dist. AP. In our district network is very bad. On NH-9 Near A-1 plaza Chouttuppal is very bad area for reliance network ofcourse the plaza is a part of reliance . So it is very bad for who travelling on NH-9 from HYd to Vijavada.
Av
  8th of Jun, 2008
i have bought a reliance mobile with a coupen of 496 per month but from 2 days im faceing a big problem of calling its not working an faceing a big problem from reliance to reliance
Na
  3rd of Jul, 2008
I took lifetime (prepaid) acct but i dint even enjoy for an year suddenly my pakage was stoped for no reason and again paid 12months of subcription again they stoped my service at 8th month and said documents problem so i throughed the moblie and dad has recharched for199 and has liftime now they want us reacharge 130 for 3months but i cant keep track that when i am rechargeing i dont when they are going to stop this one i dont think any other service has this condition on lifetime plans
Sa
  28th of Jul, 2008
I found many times wrong deduction of charge and when wrote complain no answer were come. On 21 july i have deducted charge of 20 rs yet i have not received that no proper i
Ja
  22nd of Sep, 2008
my mobile is fell dowm somewhere ihave reported to police station and write one fir i want call detail but reliance web word is not provided the detail ihave by new sim on same number i want call details please provideme call detail on my mail id my mobile no is 9336242282
Aa
  1st of Nov, 2008
ddvfvfbf
Yo
  2nd of Dec, 2008
With the ref no 81874987 of my Complaint no. My cell no: +919372447414, having the problem of account which is getting charged for the Love shero-shayari. I had send the message on 23rd NOv to discontinue my shero shayari service. Last week i have been recieved of sms from ur side that the service has been deactivated. Now again after 1 week they again charged for the same. yesterday morning on 1st Dec, 08 my bal : 0. In the evening I refilled my cell with th toppup of Rs 10/- in that i got Rs.7/-, after i called my friend . In this I charged for Rs.2/-. till 10.00 pm, my bal was 5/-, on next day i checked my bal n it showed Rs.- 4/-. Then I called the customercare, she told me that ur Love Shero shayari have been continue even i didnt gave any request for it. Pls I dont want to continue which will charge me again n again. She confirmed that which ever amt has been deducted from my account will be credited to ur account but after 2 days. I would be highly greatful to u if u could help me in this to confirm for the same.