mobile drawsignlive.com / fraud or not?

1 Ireland Review updated:

this is a request to all who have recieve the sms from ireland stating you've won a lottery in which you've never participated.

if you have made the payment they have requested for clearing local tax, tell me whether you got the prize or not. they are now requesting me to pay the money in order to get the prize.

i fear if they are a fraud company.
pliz respond...

Comments

• La
      16th of Sep, 2009

RESPECTED SIR,
    AS I RECEIVED SMS FROM TM-FAVOUR MENTIONED THESE WORDS, THAT congrat' your Mobile# Has won GBP 500, 000, 00 in The ongoing Orange Telecoms INTL Mobile Draws UK.To claim, Contact Dr Brown on orangeclaims33@live.com.

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED SUCH SMS SHOWING ABOVE WORDS.SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA WHETER THESE SMS IS TRUE OR FAKE.

THANKS
    WITHE BEST REGARDS
    ASHOK L. SHEVKANI
    INDIA .

• Ne
      18th of Sep, 2009

Yes i too have received such sms and mails, once have sent them my details but all in vain. I don't understand why people do this to fool people.

• Pr
      27th of Sep, 2009

Sir i got an SMS that my Number has Won 290, 000, 00 Pound un the ongoing UK NOKIA PROMO. Pls conform m. Prince 0097150-1966875

27th of Sep, 2009

Contact no. :9835760214, 9507501244, 9709106454
    email:ckchandansanu@gmail.com

• Ni
      28th of Sep, 2009

Hey i too have received a message saying U HAVE WON 500, 000 USD...

I have send them details about me. so they have send me a softcopy of the lottery winning cerificate. Now they asked me to deposit a sum of R.s 25, 000 for registration...

Should i deposit that amount...???? Plzz help me...

Thanks in advance...

• St
      29th of Sep, 2009

I also have received this sms, please tell me if its true or not

• Sr
      15th of Oct, 2009

NO, IT ISN'T TRUE!!! Come on people! You've got to be kidding me. The whole thing is a scam. Once you contact them they'll be asking for money from you to receive the "prize" and you'll never hear from them again. You haven't won anything. There isn't a contest. Money doesn't fall out of the sky. No one is going to hand you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Enough already. This has to be the most obvious scam out there.

• Je
      8th of Nov, 2009

I received an sms informing me that i have won ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS in 02 promo draws know how much true is this and how will i gain my prize amount.Here is a copy of sms You have won ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS in 02 promo draws.To claim funds send your name, adress & phn no to A.BRIAN via email :- teluk@live.com.
    My name - JEEVAN SINGH
    My adress - Jeevan Singh, Survey Officer, Begunia Project, B.C.C.L, Barakar, Dist-Burdawan, State-West Bengal, India.
    Pin Code-713324

• Ba
      17th of Nov, 2009

I received an sms informing me that i have won USD ONE MILLION in 02 promo draws know how much true is this and how will i gain my prize amount.Here is a copy of sms You have won USD ONE MILLION in 02 promo draws.To claim funds send your name, adress & phn no to BASHEER_UDDIN@ROCKETMAIL.COM,
    My name - BASHEER UDDIN
    My adress - 18-1-514/MN/26/A NASEEB NAGAR, PHOOL BAGH, CHANDRAYAN GUTTA, HYDERABAD.
    Pin Code-500005.
    MY PHONE NUMBER IS: 9985551921

• Sr
      20th of Nov, 2009

SIR,

Even i got the sms from TM-FAVOUR stating that:-

Congrats!! your Mobile number has won GBP 500.000.00 in the ongoing orange INTL Mobile Draws UK.To Claim, contact Dr Brown Via E -Mail: orangeclaims33@live.com.

I had sent all the details as requested by them, if i get any reply from them i'll definetly post that in this blog, even i dont know that who are organising this draws and who are getting the prize money, if they ask to pay any amount iam just going to lodge a complaint against them.Lets hope for the best.

• Ba
      26th of Nov, 2009

I received an sms informing me that i have won ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS in 02 promo draws know how much true is this and how will i gain my prize amount.Here is a copy of sms You have won ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS in 02 promo draws.To claim funds send your name, adress & phn no to
    rgentp@rediffmail.com,
    MY NAME :- ASIM KABIRAJ
    C/O :- BISWANATH KABIRAJ
    MY ADERSS :- DUBRAJPUR, BASAKPARA, BIRBHUM
    PIN - 731123
    MY PH NO :- 9434004399

• Mo
      26th of Nov, 2009

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw on the date 04 april 2009 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
    IS IT TRUE OR NOT ???

AFTER READING ALL COMMENTS I M 100% SURE THAT SOMEONE MAKE FOOL OF ALL
    MOHAMMAD RIZWAN

I M USING BSNL PREPAID NO. IN PUNJAB

28th of Dec, 2009

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won $500, 000.00 GBP in the 2009shell INT'L mobile draw & i want to know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
    IS IT TRUE OR NOT ???

• Dh
      31st of Dec, 2009

Hi, My Name is Dhara.I have recevie sms informing me dat i have won 200, 000, 00 pounds in the 2009 shell international mobile draw in UK.I receive this sms on 31-12-1009.How to taken this price money.Pls give me information wat type of details u need from me???Nd How much its true???

• Bh
      10th of Jan, 2010

Hi, My Name is BHANU.I have recevie sms informing me dat i have won GBP 7, 50, 000. 00 in the 2010 shell international mobile draw in UK.I receive this sms on 10-1-2010.

How to taken this price money.

my contact no. is 9015636780 & 9716678919

plz tell me about this

• Js
      20th of Jan, 2010

hi, i am srujana, i hav received an sms informing that i hav won$850, 000.
    how to take this prize money?please tell me about this b'coz iwant to do some good thing for the poor.Pls give me information wat type of details u need from me???Nd How much its true???

my details:

dist:HYDERABAD
    Email: jksru6@yahoo.com

• Tr
      22nd of Jan, 2010

Hello sir, iam arun.y i received an sms on 21.1.2010 stating that i have won 500000 usd in shell intl mobile draw and to claim that money contact mr.frank(spdc.uk2010@live.com)i want to know how to claim this money and i also want to know whether it is true or fraud...plz reply
    my email id is arunfrcool@gmail.com and my mobile no. Is 9789556465

13th of Feb, 2010

So?!!?!?!
    Is that a scame or not?
    What is the right answer?
    Plese.. Help!

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2010

DEAR
    RESPECTED I HAVE WON THE PRIZE 200.000 GBP PLEASE SEE MY COMMENT.
    MY MOBILE NO. IS 9813338303. PLEASE SEE MY REQUEST I SPENT THIS MONEY FOR POOR PEOPLE.

• Ar
      23rd of Mar, 2010

hey folks...

all of these messeges are trully fake & false

don't trust like this SMsssssssss

b'coz of just makin kiding to u for all fools-day

by ATHA...