[Resolved] Mobicel / product

5 RANDFONTEIN , GAUTENG, South Africa

13 may 2018
[protected]
I insert another simcard into my phone and it got blocked wanted a protection password I tried the password but nothing works I have phoned customer service
No one can assist me
Same things happened last year august 2017
With my other mobicel when I crossed the bother over to swaziland it also blocked and wanted a protection password
How is it possible that the pakistani guys can unblock the phone for
R300 and mobicel said there is nothing they can do they dont have a password for my phone for the second time this is mind blowing shame for such a big company

• Resolution statement

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2018

Good day valued client

Kindly accept our sincere apologies regarding your device.
    Please note that the privacy protection password on the device was caused due to swapping of the Sim card, privacy protection Pin is the code you created upon setting up the “Anti-theft or sim lock” feature on the device. In the event that you do not remember the code used, the only solution we can have is to have software run on the device which is a billable repair and will erase all content on the device. Kindly provide us with your contact number or email address for further assistance.

Team#MOBISQUAD#

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 16, 2018

Hi Elvena

As per our telephonic conversation, i would arrange for your devices to be collected on Friday as per your request and they will be assessed, i will then call you with an outcome. Hope our call made you realize that we care a lot for our client.

Team#MOBISQUAD#

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 18, 2018

Hi Elvena

As per our call, i will call again on Monday to check if you out of hospital so that i can arrange collection.

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2018

Hi Elvena

I called you however there was no answer, i want to confirm if you out of hospital or not so that i can arrange for collection. Kindly contact us on 011 541 3300.

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 22, 2018

Hi Elvena

as per our our call, i will call again tomorrow to check if you out of hospital so that i can arrange collection.
    Team Mobisquad is wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 23, 2018

Hi Elvena

I tried calling you however your phone rang unanswered.
    Please call us when you get this message, i will keep on trying though until i get hold of you.

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2018

Hi Elvena

I have trying to get hold of you since yesterday to no avail hope you good.
    I will await for you to contact us when you ready for us to arrange for your devices to be collected.

Team#Mobisquad#

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2018

Hi Elvena

Hope you well, i called you again today however there was no answer.
    Please call us.