[Resolved] Mobicelmobicel switch

i purchase a mobicel switch from jet store westgate on the 22/09/2018.the salesman said that it is a good phone a you wont have any problems.already two months now and i am really frustrated with this phone.it is very slow, take long to respond when your want to read emails and opening apps as well.i am dissapointed with mobicel and would not recommend to anyone.
my son want to purschase a mobicel LTE, but am not encouraging him and happy for him owning a mobicel devise.

• Resolution statement

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Dear valued client

kindly accept our sincere apologies regarding your device, one of the call centre agents will be in touch shortly for prompt and efficient advise.

Team#Mobicel#

Mo
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• Gi
      Jan 21, 2019

My phone lock its self they need privacy protection pin that I don't know can you please help me to flash my phone please