[Resolved] Mobicel / mobicel astro

5 South Hills, Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Morning, I bought a Mobicell Astro, less than 2 months ago from PEP at Steeledale, my contact keep disappearing the phone tells me i have no contacts on my simcard and i have over 300. Then i can not even have 4 or 5 photos on then the phone tells me the storage is full. This is really ridiculous, I dont earn alot of money and this phone seemed quite nice. Please how can this be possible I can see all my sim contacts on a little "magoshie"phone, another name for a R99.00 phone with no features at all. What is wrong with this phone. I am from South Hills area, my contact number is [protected], thanks Charmaine

• Resolution statement

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2018

Hi Charmaine

Thank you for contacting us, one of our call centre agents will call you shortly.
    If you need any further assistance please email us on [protected]@mobicell.co.za for any queries regarding our products.

Team#Mobicel#

Ch
Oct 22, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Mobicel - Broken screen for Mobicel R9 lite
    South Africa

Hi, um looking for the accessories for this phone mine the screen is damaged I need a replacement. Currently in Zimbabwe please help !!!

• As
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Mobicel - severe network problems-network failure
    MIDRAND
    South Africa

I have phoned cell c technical on numerous occasions for them to find a solution to the network in the Vorna Valley, Midrand area, but it seems as if their technical staff are NOT competent enough to handle or solve the problem(s).
    It is very sad for a company of this magnitude to still run off and or share the the Vodacom network.

• Ok
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Mobicel - My phone is locked it need privacy protection pin
    Hendrina
    okmor.com

I never enable privacy protection pin but now I'm suffering to call at home