mobeebuzz / unauthorized charges

1 IL, United States Review updated:

We received a $9.99 monthly charge on our Verizon cell phone bill for "premium text messaging" from a company known as "Mobeebuzz" that we did NOT authorize. We made mutiple attempts to text Mobeebuzz to STOP, CANCEL, and UNSUBSCRIBE, but no response. After several calls, Verizon agreed to remove the charges and put a block on our line. Mobeebuzz is running a scam, and they hope many people won't be as diligent as we were, and they can rake in millions before they are shut down.

Comments

mobeebuzz - sms charges
    Gold Coast
    Queensland
    Australia

i received a txt msg from mobeebuzz.com.au welcoming to their service, i never joined their service, they are trying to bill me $4.50 per day plus a joining fee of $9., i never replyed with yes to subscribe, they hv given me a pincode no.392440 that i hv not accessed at all, because i cannot connect to premium service's on my mobile, yet they are still sending me msg's, which they will be charging me $4.50 per day for, that i am not even hv access too, i need this stopped asap plz, i hv tried calling them on the 1300786823, and txt them on 19996624, but hv had no response at all.can you do something about this please.
    thankyou A.M.Lawry
    my email is mysterous_one@hotmail.com

6th of Oct, 2010

stop sending me text messages dont want ur service

6th of Oct, 2010

i want no more service at all

• Kf
      22nd of Oct, 2010

Everyone needs to be diligent about this company. I received a text saying I joined, and I had done no such thing. Everyone needs to do exactly what you did so they don't scam people out of millions. These scammers need to be shut down now!

• Kf
      22nd of Oct, 2010
    mobeebuzz - Unwanted subscription

I received a text on my cell phone that I had joined mobeebuzz for $9.99/mo. I had done no such thing. I haven't EVER subscribed to anything extra for my cell phone. I replyed "STOP" to their number and called their phonenumber, only to get an answering machine. I told them my cell phone number, my name, and firmly told them that I did not subscribe to this. I saw on this website that there are a lot of complaints about them. I'm sure they are running a scam. If I get a bill from them, then I will call my cell phone provider and have them block that number, and drop those charges because I did not join this company. I suggest that anyone who has this happen to them be diligent and get them off of your cell and out of your hair in any way you can. We don't need any more scammers collecting millions before they're caught!