MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR / stop taking my money

i never authorized any deductions to my debit account and yet i get a statement showing deduction
of $12.95, so going back on my statements i find that
same deduction for last month also.statement shows
from merchant [protected] mni*creditrpt mntr
svc[protected] ca us ..
in view that these deductions were never authorized, please stop taking my money.i am disabled and live on a very limited, fixed income and simply can not afford this, it is creating hardships. for me

Comments

• Ti
      19th of Jul, 2008
    MNI CREDITRPT MNTR - unauthorized charges
    MNI CREDITRPT MNTR

i keep getting charged for things i did not authorize from some credit report company this is getting pathetic i am expecting my first child and everytime i keep trying to access my account its tellin me im short a certain amount for things i didnot authorize.. it needs to stop

3rd of Aug, 2008
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR - unauthorized charges to account
    MNI* MNTRCREDITRPT MNTR
    Phone: 8663658854

I have been charges 12.95 on my bank account and I want it stopped by a credit report service.MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR

• Ri
      31st of Aug, 2008

I do not want your service!!!

• Is
      1st of Oct, 2008
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR - eRROR cHARGE
    2616 S 224th St Apt E 304
    Des Moines
    Washington
    Phone: 614-806-9899

I sow unauthorized transaction my account and I can find how I can contact them and They keep doing this everymonth I wanna cancel this and I dont know how!!!

• Br
      19th of Oct, 2008
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR - Unauthorized transactions from my account
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR
    California
    Phone: 866-365-8654

There is $9.95 being taken out of my account monthly and I have no idea what it's for, and I don't reconize the company name.

• Da
      27th of Oct, 2008

I was trying to check my FREE credit report. now I am getting charged 12.95 every month for a service that wouldn't even work to start with. How do I cancel the service, I don't want it.

7th of Feb, 2009
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR - Unauthorized credit card charges

Beginning 11/05/2008 a charge of $12.95 has appeared on my credit card statement. These charges have been on my statements every month since and I do not recall ever authorizing this charge nor do I even know what this charge is for.