Mnicreditreport.com / subscription cancelation

I cancelled my 30 day free trial and the next day my account was charged 11.95 They say it was cancelled and I should not have charged....then why was I ???

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Mar, 2008

I am placing with my notice for stopping the withdrawals for my checking account with MNI CREDITREPORT.COM. I do not recall doing business your company and would the amounts of $24.95 dated 02/04/2008 &$12.95 dated 03/03/2008 returned to me.

Karen Monaughan

• Ca
      2nd of Apr, 2008

You are withdrawing money from my account with out authorization. That had better stop now!!! I did not order this it had better be canceled and my account credited back!!!

5th of May, 2008

I Cancelled my 7 day free Trial and So Far I have been Charged 4 times in a month for 11.95 each time to the same card If these charges do not Stop and I do Not Get all My money Back I will be contacting the athorities and 7 on my side and you will be sued ...My lawyer will be in contact ...NoOne should Use this site ...

31st of May, 2008

I want you to stop charging my credit card each month. I don't want the service and I want it stopped immediately.

Thank you for your help with this problem. If you need any other information please email me and I will respond.

Stop now!!!

Rita Brown

2nd of Jun, 2008

I will instruct my credit card company to not pay this! I never subscribed to a service like this and do NOT want it. Please stop charging my credit card!

Katherine Worthington

• To
      17th of Jul, 2008

I too have been fooled by the "FREE" credit report.
    My wife and I were led to believe that we were getting a free credit report. Ha! Good luck! Then we find out that we supposedly opened an account with mni and were charged 12.95 each. We both reported this to our credit card companies.
    As I look back at the on line process of getting the credit report I do remember that quite a few questions were asked and to my way of thinking these very questions lead one into a trap.
    I think this very shabby business practice and I will never trust mnI in the future.

• Fo
      1st of Aug, 2008

I also am trying to stop the charges to my credit card. I know how a fish feels, once the hook is set it is almost impossible to get off.

• Fo
      1st of Aug, 2008

I know how a fish feels, when the hook gets set it is almost impossible to get off the hook. I do not want anymore charges made to my credit card

• Ro
      27th of Aug, 2008

I would like my account canceled and my husbands which we never did order. I have asked you three months ago to stop charging my card. And your still at it. My husband name is Don Anthony. If I have to I will close my account and reopen it with a different number. Either way you are done charging my account. Find someone else to rip off.

29th of Sep, 2008

I was charged $12.95 from this mnicreditreport.com today and have no reason why. I wished that I knew how to reverse the charges to my credit card or how to get a hold of the company on the telephone, but I went to their website and it's bogus, it only has other websites on it. I'm at a loss of what to do.

• Ji
      22nd of Oct, 2008

i have been looking for this site and trying to get a hold of then but cant find anyhting on the website

• Ga
      10th of Nov, 2008

unaware of being charged last month and this month.

10th of Nov, 2008
    Mnicreditreport.com - Cancel service
    mnicreditreport.com

I am getting charged for this service! I can't find a phone number or anyway to contact them. I want this service stopped immediately! I have had to close the account to get this stopped.

Please respond

Angela Herrington

• De
      17th of Nov, 2008

I signed up for the free credit check about a year ago and cancelled a month later. I have still been getting charged the 11.95 every month since than. I have notified my bank of the unauthorized charges but they said I had to solve the matter with MNI credit Report. I want to be refunded the 11.95 for the past months that were unauthorized charged for!!!

• Tr
      24th of Nov, 2008

I also am trying to stop mincreditreport from taking 12.95 a month out of my checking account. I can't find a phone # to get a hold of anyone. Need Help

28th of Nov, 2008

I am being charged twice for this service and want it cancelled from my bank account . im already being charged for it on my card statement, Thank you Anthony Larry

4th of Dec, 2008
    Mnicreditreport.com - I went on line for a free credit report and discovered on 12-04-2008 that they charged my account &12.95
    mni8CREDITREPORT
    Don't know
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: Don't know
    mni*creditreport.com

I went on line Nov. 29 2008 for a free credit report and discovered on 12 04 2008 that my bank account had been charged 12.95

4th of Dec, 2008

When will the 12.95 be refunded into my bank account?

• Gr
      10th of Jul, 2009

All of a sudden I notice 4 months of charges on my AMEX account. I have LifeLink, so I would NEVER request monthly monitoring (of which if I did, I have heard NOTHING), however LifeLink has sent me two updates because it covers two quarters of 2009.

I am attempting to cancel this scam. I will let you know how it goes!!

21st of Jul, 2009

Stop all charges to my credit card! You are not authorized by me to do so! You should be reported to the authorities. I did not request this service Kathryn Maddox