MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM 8668833309 CA / Fraud

I have been billed 12.95 a month since june 30, 2007 from this company and never approved this!!! I know I should have monitored my checking account more and will from now on BELIEVE ME! This company will not refund my money even though I never recieved one email from them!!! Anyone have a clue wht I should do about this? Please help

Ma

Comments

Bu
  5th of Jun, 2009

I just checked my bank account and without any email was charged $14.95. If anyone knows what is going on I would like to know too!

Ma
  16th of Jul, 2009

THEY ARE HITTING ME FOR 12.95 A MONTH AND I HAVE NEVER HAD AND CONTACT WITH THIS FRAUDENENT ORGANIGATION AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY GOT MY CARD INFO. BUT THE BANK KEEPS GIVING THEM THE MONEY.

Na
  8th of Aug, 2009

contact the police and make a police report, print this page to show fraud and send a copy of the police report to them, the police will take care of the rest.

Al
  4th of Oct, 2009

I am having the same problem. I just went to see how much i had in my account because i needed gas in my car and i was negative money.

Jc
  14th of Oct, 2009

I am being charged $12.95 on my credit card and want it to stop. I desperatly need to get rid of this junk!!!

7th of Aug, 2010

i do not even know how i managed to get into this co.but they charged me $14.95 on my card i did call and supposed to get anymore charges stopped.This is wrong i am 70 years old and on a fixed income i must use the computer because i cannot get out that much. If its free it should be free i suppose that the worst thing is giving a charge card info on the internet now days they gives them a free check and theres nothing a person do about it .The Law used to be on our side but its not anymore. these folks need to pray i do not get ill to the point i would die i might would pay these kind of folks a visit and a lot of people would not ever be bothered again and THEY WOULD NOT EXIST ANYMORE.It looks like if this was done enough times sooner or later they would be afread or the Goverment would step in and stop this kind of [censor].

Vi
  10th of Nov, 2010

I see the same charge from my credit card billing. Then I called the credit card company and report this unauthorized charge. They called the MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM 8668833309 CA immediately and told me my credit card info was stolen. So finally the money was reimbursed to me and I have to change my credit card account.