Mni*creditreport Com 8668833309 CA / Mni*creditreport com [protected] ca

If you ever tried the freecreditreport dot com - then you are now on the rebilling program - they have a tiny little clause that says you need to call and cancel within 7 - 9 days - otherwise your card will be billed.
It is pretty shady stuff if you ask me. . .
You need to call the number [protected] to have it canceled - when u do - u need to write down the cancellation number they give you !!! And don't loose it.

Comments

• Nm
      17th of Feb, 2010

This company is a fraud they tricked me into getting a free credit report, then started charging my credit card every month. SHAME ON YOU!!! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ELDERLY. I have canceled you out!! You have made it difficult to trust anybody anymore. I hope your company goes down.

• Ke
      9th of Jun, 2010

I had to call this company to ask what the charges were since it was a "FREE CREDIT REPORT" she told me it was in the terms and conditions...she was very rude after I told her that I didnt want any kind of discount since I didnt want this charge and was canceling ...and told her I wanted it "CANCELLED" and wanted her name and cancelation number and was going to report them...after that she just hung up on me...

• Ba
    Phone: 866 8833309
    CREDITREPORT.COM

WITHDRAWING $14.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT TWICE A MONTH

29th of Oct, 2010

I tried two times to call them and get this off of my debit card since I did not order it. They told me somone got my card number and ordered a credit report. Gave me a confirmation number but then got rude and placed me on hold came back and told me they have no ideal when the charge was placed and that I needed to deal with the police to get it taken care of. #866-883-3309. First I spoke with Susan who hung up on me. Then Joe who said if I get disconnected again to call back and hit star 207 to go straight to fraud. Then I spoke with Mike who was rude and did not want to answer my questions. Who told me that I should get a credit in 7-10 business days. I called my bank back and had them dispute it also so I could get it taken care of.