MNI Reports / Dubious business practices!

WA, United States
To cancel future charges call [protected]. MNI Reports advertises a free credit report, however somewhere on their website they say by receiving to a free credit report, you are automatically signed up for their monthly service--forever, and for me the charge is $11.95 a month. Typically I am very careful about scams like this, so I must've missed the fine print. And my credit card has been automatically charged without any billing notification for services provided by MNI, except of course on my credit card statement. At the very least these practices are deceptive - at the most crooked. Dollars to dough nuts the owners af this business are Republicans participating in our "free market."

My credit card company that has had thousands of complaints about MNI, gave me this contact number to cancel any future charges. When you call, the company name is something other than MNI, but my wait was only about 5 minutes and you need to give you SS# name and address. They will give you a confirmation number.
Et