MNI* CreditReport.com / Biggest rip-off!

They play word games with you and try to rip you off with hidden fine prints. I requested is "3 credit report + Free Score for $19.95: My credit card was charged amount of $29.95 and $49.95 on March 30th, whereas all I wanted is the 19.95 package.

On calling the support, they turned me down right away that you forgot to read those fineprints :-( and from their tone you can tell right away that I am not the only one calling them about it.

Their website is extremely misleading and they have a rude support...

Na

Comments

• Ed
      12th of Apr, 2007

On 3/11/2007 I ordered 3 different credit reports. I assumed that this was a respectable company and ordered them off of MMI*CreditReport.COM. Apparently I was mistaken. On 4/12/2007 I have received 3 different charges to my checking account for additional charges of $29.85 (3 x $9.95) which I did not approve. (I only approved a one time charge) (I do not want a monthly charge attached to my account)

After reading some of the other complaints on your site this appears to be a scam and I do not appreciate it. I used you in good faith. I would appreciate if these charges & any future charges were taker off my checking account immediately before this letter is sent to The Better Business Bureau, The consumer Protection Agency, Google, & MSN. If a person is signing up for a long term commitment these terms should be stated on the front page not in fine print.

Edward A Matava
    661 Colony Drive
    York, Pa 17404

• Al
      26th of Apr, 2007

I was billed on my March account and I have never dealt with the company. I accessed two credit reports form my Quicken Account. I find that $24.95 has been billed to my credit card account. I am going to refuse to pay it!!

19th of Jul, 2008

These ### ripped me off to. It is ridiculous.

• Sc
      1st of Oct, 2008

Call their fraud department at 818-534-1234 - someone used my card to place the order and they took care of it right away.

• Li
      13th of Mar, 2009
    MNI* CreditReport.com - Unauthorized charges
    MNI* CreditReport.com

I logged onto my online banking account and noticed first a dollar charge from the free credit report and i logged on about a week later and saw another unauthorized charge of 14.95. I can not find a number to contact this company. I do not approve of either of the charges.

• Ra
      18th of Dec, 2010
    MNI* CreditReport.com - Monthly Fraudlent charge
    MNI* Creditreport.com
    California

Found this stupid company has been charged by credit card twice in two months. Called the credit card company and cancelled the card. Is ther any way to report such a bad company?