MNI Creditreport.com / Phone number for company

I was also charged for this FREE service I have a phone number haven't got thru yet said it will be functional by 9:00 Pacific Std time today [protected] called 3 times first time put on hold & cut off, next had a different co. name 3 time recored message up by 9.
The phone number next to my charge on credit card was [protected] they gave me this number!

Pl

Comments

• Mi
      21st of Dec, 2007
    1500 Market St.
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-555-1212
    www.creditreport.com

They hide the fact that with the purchase of a credit card report, they are monthly billing you $12.00 for monitor service. I've been around the web long enough to know when I'm being duped!

• Jg
      25th of Jan, 2008
    MNI Creditreport.com - No free credit report from them!
    MNI CreditReport.com
    California
    Phone: 18007204420
    www.freecreditreport.com

This company offered free credit report services. They asked for my credit card informations. Later I found out the they charge $9.95 on my credit card. They said because I agree to sign up for a free month credit monitor service. I remembered I didn't sign up for the credit monitor service. I told them and they would not refund me the money. Please do not get free credit report from them because they will charge your credit card unauthorized. This company did not give out a clear informations when you sign up for your report.

• Mi
      20th of Oct, 2008
    New York

can u please stop taken money from my bank account or im going to tell the bank to stop payments and im going to speak to my lawayer about this

• Zu
      29th of Oct, 2008
    MNI Creditreport.com

I authorized a one time charge for credit report and now I get an unauthorized charge of $12.95 every month in my checking account every month. I would like to stop this unauthorized charge from coming out of my checking account.

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2008
    MNI Creditreport.com - being charged

I would REALLY like the number to MNI CreditReport.com. These unauthorized charges must stop. Please, anyone who has their number -- the Real phone number -- respond/reply with the digits.

Dawud

• Ro
      31st of Dec, 2008

You can reach their Customer Service at 877-584-1345. Good luck!

1st of Jan, 2009
    MNI Creditreport.com

I was charged $12.95 to my account which I did not authorized. I cant find this company on the web to cancle. so I had to go to the bank and block the charges.

• Pa
      25th of Jan, 2009

Checking account charged $12.95 for something that I did not approve or sign up for.

• Lo
      24th of Feb, 2009

if the human race would just take the time to read, and stop feeling like the victims then maybe they wouldnt get caught into this mess. its not a scam, or fraud. its simply stupidity for going on to a website and not READING. thats why god gave us eyes. if you HAVE to put in your CREDIT CARD NUMBER. that should ring a bell its not free. wake up ppl, stop blaming others for your stupid mistakes and take blame for your stupidty.

• Ni
      6th of Apr, 2009
    MNI Creditreport.com - charging my checking account 14.95
    Parma Heights
    Ohio
    Phone: 440-7477258

i would like to know way you charged my checking account 14.95 and how did you get my checking account and banking information..don't you people call or send emails before going into someone banking account.i would like some answers be for i call the bank and stop payment to you company
    nick dottore

• Er
      5th of May, 2009
    self
    POB 56122
    North Pole, Alaska
    Alaska

This company continues to charge my credit card monthly and it was not authorized. I used them one time only and stated such and my attempts to get in contact has been met with negetive results.

• Ra
      11th of Jun, 2009
    mni creditreport.com
    1243 South Lynhurst Drive
    Indiana
    Phone: 3172220891

I have been being charged for a 30 day free trail...for almost a year know they have been taking 12.95 a month from me and my husbands account...he never gave them approval to do so...i want the money put back into my account now...this company has done nothing but black mail us...im speaking with BBB, my lawyer, and the fraud comissions...i suggest you refund our money asap. if i have not recieved in 48 hours i will being calling all of them again until money has been refunded.

• Ka
      14th of Jun, 2009
    MNI CREDITREPORT.COM
    California

I ordered a FREE credit report and for May and June they've been billing me for a credit report. I NEVER authorized them to charge my account.

Karen Rollins

• Ve
    Mni Creditreport.com
    Des Plaines
    Illinois
    Phone: 1-800-379-5036

Hello...I'm Miss Garwo..I live in Madison, WI..I have to say that i was Very upset to see that this company MNI creditreport.com to a unathuorized payment off my Debit Visa card..It's illegal and they should be jail for that..I want them to stop taking payments from my credit card or i will go to the police for credit card theft or sued the company.

• Ve
      7th of Jul, 2009

They should be jail...For theft !!!

• Ro
    Akron
    Ohio

I was chargesd $1 and then $14.95 for services I never received. I never was able to get a cretit report. And this was to be free for 30 days!!!

• Ke
      19th of Jul, 2009
    Kalamazoo
    Michigan
    wade@yahoo.com

They said I would only be charged a $1 for report and if I cancelled within 7 day my account wouldnt be charged the $14 monthly fee . it was taken from my account anyway after I cancelled the report.Ithink this is areally bad f----- thing to do to people. And I never make this mistake again with this website

• Pa
      28th of Jul, 2009

Just for information, I called 1-800-379-5036
    and stayed on hold until a Christi Barell answered the call. I instructed her to cancel this service. After telling her three times as she tried to convince me to keep the service. She finally cancelled the service and gave me a confirmation number. Now I will wait and see if my card is charged next month.

• Ra
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    MNI Creditreport.com - Unauthorized Debits from Checking Accounts
    MNI Creditreport services
    Pocahontas
    Arkansas

I clicked on a freecreditreport.com and Thought that it was the one advertized on TV, and when I tried to access the web-page login, it wouldn't allow me access to my creditreport., I then tried to call the service, and it wouldn't acknowledge my account or that I had allowed any access to my bank account. Now I can't even get through to this MNI company at all! I believe that companies like this one should be drawn and quatered!!!

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2009
    MNI creditreport.com

I checked my credit scores on a "free" website and made sure to check all the boxes stating that I DID NOT want a subscription. Since June MNI has been withdrawing money from my account and I cannot get in touch with them to stop it.